Jump to content Jump to content

PlayStation 4 Patch 12/08/15

justbiglee

marsal79 said:
Sev77 said:
Lozzy said:

@Zanarkand  - The blue flag issue on the first lap should be fixed up in the next PS4 patch

@rsdlewis  - The commentary issues are resolved in the next patch

What about the dual shock issues? It's now approaching two months since you released your product for sale, do you accept that you're legally required to provide every purchaser a full refund and clear details on how to receive this if you cannot provide a working game?

Please provide details on when consumers can expect to receive the properly pre-tested update which delivers a working product as advertised.
What are the dual shock issues? Is there a list of them? 
I'm having big time problems. Can't keep car on track in turn, hairpins etc............Anbody have the same problem?
Yes since last patch.. dead zone for pads is toooo big ....
We have less space to stear..
Bloody hell. The game is unplayable. 
Will the next patch solve this issue?
I hope for your sake you don't have to wait for more than 8 patches like some of us PC users. For me it's 8 patches and amongst other bugs, still got wheel problems. What's even more ridiculous is, I didn't have the wheel issues until the patches. Go figure.

Garnett89 said:
The game needs the fix for the blue flags and fix for the  contemporary pitstop . For the rest it's okay, I do not understand what you complain.
I complain because I'm sick of software developers assuming it's perfectly acceptable to sell something which they know doesn't deliver what it claims, taking people's money, and then spending the next however many months adding more broken things before they either stumble upon or decide to give people what they originally were told they were getting.

This is a trend which has been increasing for the last 15 years and it happens ever more often because people lie down and don't invoke the rights they legally have. With F1 2015 Codemasters are illegally selling a product which simply doesn't do what it claims. If their trailers and marketing stated "here's a game riddled with glitches which looks nice, and if you play on a DS4 offers you less control than Formula One for the PS1 did in 1996" then it would be fine, but they don't and so they're breaking the law.

Why are you happy paying for something which doesn't work on the off-chance they might get around to fixing it at some undefined point in the future? Stand up for what you're entitled to. If everyone held them to account and got their money back, and then bought it again when it was fixed, you can be sure an update which actually delivered a working game which they could legally justify selling would appear far quicker.

That is why I complain.

Shev said:
Still waiting for the new patch while pc earner a patch per week 

Exactly !!!! We're used as free of charge beta testers and are officially asked for our input but finally don't get anything back...... even not a "rough" date for a new patch....
How can all this happen when you have a base of game since years and just need to update, input some new features, ..... I mean they don't have to create an entire new game !?

jonnow said:
The freezing and then fast forwarding issue on PS4 needs prioritising. For those that it affects the game is made almost unplayable as it ruins so many races. It appears it may only affect wheel users?...
 Why do you think the freezing issue is related to wheel usage? Have you tried both pad and wheel? I only use a wheel and also find the freezing issue makes the game near unplayable. 

jonnow said:
The freezing and then fast forwarding issue on PS4 needs prioritising. For those that it affects the game is made almost unplayable as it ruins so many races. It appears it may only affect wheel users?...
 Why do you think the freezing issue is related to wheel usage? Have you tried both pad and wheel? I only use a wheel and also find the freezing issue makes the game near unplayable. 
Only because I haven't come across any pad driver yet who has the problem.

I cannot play online at all. I join a lobby with plenty of people in it but it wont let me select a car. Sometimes it will select a car for me automatically but there is no count down to when a race starts. I have a lot of other issues as well but this one is my biggest gripe. Im on ps4

I don't understand why people are complaining about this game.  Prior to its release WE ALL KNEW Codemasters was no longer capable of making F1 games.  Each year the game got worse the proof is in front of us.  For $20cdn, I'm quite happy.  For those of you complaining, wanting refunds because you paid full retail price, why didn't you look at this website prior to launch?  I've never seen a game get such negative attention prior to launch on their own website.  Also, with Codemasters being so secretive about their game, it should have made you wonder.....yet people bought the game.  Now you have to sleep in the bed you made.   Take it for what it is, f1 2015 is a half decent game made by a company that no longer has talent or innovation.  You can complain as much as you want, next year will be the same thing....a half decent game with a safety car....Formula 1 will be returning to its roots in 2017 with wider tires, lower rear wings and more aggressive sounding engines.  Hopefully a new company will get the license to produce F1 games.  I strongly suggest you skip f1 2016. 

jonnow said:
Yea it happens for me also and only while using the wheel ! its very annoying ! using the pad it doesnt happen. hope codemasters read !

This is beyond a joke have heard nothing about a patch to fix g29 break pedal problems, along with all the other bugs on ps4. I love f1 and have bought all other f1 titles and had no Marger issues. Feeling really disappointed! Needs fixing and fast what's the hold up?? 

Archived