Jump to content Jump to content

Modifications for F1 2020

They should have looked at what Jaguar did , That Aston Martin will look likes it is black in certain lighting conditions not a very good livery but that wo'nt matter to the type of person who like the connection, I once had a TATA Telsco,Sport  4X4 and some one that I knew heavily into F1 used to take the Mickey out of it as he drove a Range Rover Sport and thought himself to be quite suave , ILMAO when TATA had a sponsor deal back in the day, his ridiculous disgruntled face as he had to accept defeat at the thought of my Rich by association token.

2 hours ago, Koul2020 said:

F1 2021 BETA released how to get the game?

1.  Firstly F1 2021 has not yet been announced by Codemasters (EA) and there has been no trailer.
2. Secondly if you want to get into the F1 2021 beta you will need to apply when BarryBL and his moderators open the sign up (they will explain everything about how to do a proper sign up)
3. Thirdly To get into the F1 2021 beta you will need to prove yourself.
4. fourthly People who get into the beta have to earn it

8 hours ago, HDR10 said:

XOanLZE.jpeg

tccNnp8.jpeg

JpZJ0OC.jpeg

Your pictures are the mods that change the paint schemes of the cars in F1 2020. These mods can be found on the race department website. This is not F1 2021

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • BarryBL changed the title to Modifications for F1 2020
  • Administrator

Okay, I'll have to shut this one down.

This is a 3rd-party created modification of the F1 2020 game. Please remember that modifying the game is at your own risk, will compromise your online matchmaking ability and may affect your games performance.

For news on anything regarding future titles, it is always best to go to the official sources like, for example, me 🙂 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

For news on anything regarding future titles, it is always best to go to the official sources like, for example, me 🙂 

Anything you can tell us about a possible F1 2021 game then? :classic_smile:

21 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Anything you can tell us about a possible F1 2021 game then? :classic_smile:

We will know everything only that in the right place (read new forum/blog post and in the right time what will be in F1 2021. 
We'll just have to wait patiently for Codemasters to announce it officially. 

Edited by Pawel567

So happy I switched from console to PC and can now enjoy superior graphics and amazing mods like these. The modding community is an amazing group that does really great work. My team is on another level with Mods thats for darn sure. 😎

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...