F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Turn off driver arms

Posted (edited)

Codemasters can you please add a feature so that we can turn off the driver in the cockpit while driving. I just want the steering wheel onscreen not the hand/arms. I want the ability to turn them off cause i find them distracting when racing in cockpit

@BarryBL

Edited by Eddieforslund

I know what you mean, I had my real arms cut off for exactly the same reason I found that every time I did something my arms and hands were always there in my view distracting me , the downside is that buttering toast is more difficult as I have to use my feet now and they are really getting on my nerves, anyway I've booked into have those removed as well now so I can finally just do things without all the distractions, thank goodness. Have a great race in your autonomous vehicle if they implement your wish.  

• Haha 9

I thought there was an option to turn off the steering animation. Or is that not enough? 

On 3/10/2021 at 1:02 AM, Theseus said:

I thought there was an option to turn off the steering animation. Or is that not enough? 

I want steering wheel to move but i would just like to see the wheel not the hands in-game. I think it’s looks nicer

On 3/10/2021 at 12:45 AM, Exasperated said:

I know what you mean, I had my real arms cut off for exactly the same reason I found that every time I did something my arms and hands were always there in my view distracting me , the downside is that buttering toast is more difficult as I have to use my feet now and they are really getting on my nerves, anyway I've booked into have those removed as well now so I can finally just do things without all the distractions, thank goodness. Have a great race in your autonomous vehicle if they implement your wish.  

Haha geez. Hope you can afford prosthetics😂😂😂

• Like 1