Jump to content Jump to content

Caja manual y marcha recomendada no funciona/Manual gearbox and recommended gear does not work

IN SPANISH

Saludos a todos y espero puedan ayudarme con el problema que tengo

Hace poco empeze a jugar con caja manual y marcha recomendada en el juego F1 2019 y todo marchaba normal.

Despues adquiri el nuevo juego F1 2020 edicion Schumacher y segui jugando con caja manual y marcha recomendada pero en ocasiones la marcha recomendada no aparece, hay dias que juego y si aparece pero en otras ocasiones no sale y es frustrante. 

Estoy iniciando a jugar sin ayudas y  hay veces que freno mas en curvas o a veces menos y termino saludando la pared, es por ello que requiero jugar con esa opcion.

Espero puedan ayudarme y cualquier imagen de mi configuracion puedo mandarselas y tambien respuesta en otro idioma es bienvenida.

saludos a todos y Gracias. 

IN ENGLISH

Greetings to all and I hope you can help me with the problem I have

I recently started playing with a manual gearbox and recommended gear in the F1 2019 game and everything was normal.

Then I bought the new F1 2020 Schumacher edition game and continued playing with manual gear and recommended gear but sometimes the recommended gear does not appear, there are days that I play and it does appear but on other occasions it does not come out and it is frustrating.

I am starting to play without help and there are times when I brake more in curves or sometimes less and I end up waving at the wall, that is why I need to play with that option.

I hope you can help me and I can send you any image of my configuration and also a response in another language is welcome.

Greetings to everybody and thanks.