Jump to content Jump to content

Jeddah Street Circuit Layout?

Has anyone seen a circuit map of the Jeddah Street Circuit, scheduled to host the Saudi Arabian GP in November? I haven't been able to locate a confirmed one anywhere. If Codemasters don't have a circuit plan to create the track for F1 2021, I imagine that if the game is released in June/July, the Jeddah track will be missing on initial release, and will be added later in a patch.

7 hours ago, zampa said:

Aside from the fact there was an attempted missile attack on the Formula E there a couple weeks ago?

Could be an idea too add that to the 2021/2 wish list of things people want to be able to do in game. Why not that's quite sane compared with some of the suggestions.

Edited by Exasperated
4 hours ago, Exasperated said:

Could be an idea too add that to the 2021/2 wish list of things people want to be able to do in game. Why not that's quite sane compared with some of the suggestions.

Theres enough divebombs in public lobbies. The standard is so low.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, zampa said:

Of course F1/The FIA can choose where they want to hold races.

Doenst mean it's a good/correct decision.

so i don't care, i don't want to tell any country how to live, i don't want to tell any culture what is right and what is wrong in my western world.
i don't stand in front of a nation and point my fingers at their culture just because i think they are doing something wrong.

but yeah, you can think whatever you want ;D

On 3/13/2021 at 5:14 PM, RickPhotosphere said:

Has anyone seen a circuit map of the Jeddah Street Circuit, scheduled to host the Saudi Arabian GP in November? I haven't been able to locate a confirmed one anywhere. If Codemasters don't have a circuit plan to create the track for F1 2021, I imagine that if the game is released in June/July, the Jeddah track will be missing on initial release, and will be added later in a patch.

It's being revealed tommorow. (Thursday)

18 hours ago, FTBuzzard said:

so i don't care, i don't want to tell any country how to live, i don't want to tell any culture what is right and what is wrong in my western world.
i don't stand in front of a nation and point my fingers at their culture just because i think they are doing something wrong.

but yeah, you can think whatever you want ;D

Bro they tried to missile attack the Formula E lol, lovely culture I'm sure.