Jump to content Jump to content

Equal car performance in GP mode

I wonder what you guys think of this.

Its always a struggle for me to practice for league races as they use equal car performance. At the moment only way to use this is in Time Trial and in an online lobby.

As we all know Time Trial is not a good way to practice for league races and online isnt always possible.

Is it an option to set all cars to equal in an offline GP race 🙂 This would help me and im sure others as well. 

• Agree 1

If you set up an Unranked Lobby and make it invite only, you can set it to practice session instead of Quali/Race and if you add in 1 AI car it will let you begin the session.

This the only way to get a practice session going with equal cars. @delange93

11 minutes ago, zampa said:

If you set up an Unranked Lobby and make it invite only, you can set it to practice session instead of Quali/Race and if you add in 1 AI car it will let you begin the session.

This the only way to get a practice session going with equal cars. @delange93

I know but in practice the track is green.  I want to practice quali and race as well haha.  

7 minutes ago, delange93 said:

I know but in practice the track is green.  I want to practice quali and race as well haha.  

Unfortunately there is no way to do this on your own, you would need another player to join the session.

• Agree 1