Jump to content Jump to content

Reflections broken on AMD Radeon GPUs

A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
Reflections are showing what looks like reflections of the car itself but completely static and really odd. It's most noticeable in wet conditions but you can see reflections of the car, on itself...

Platform:  
Windows 10 20H2 (Steam) - AMD Radeon 21.2.3 (and 21.3.1)

What version of the game you are using:  

Game-mode?  
All game modes (Singleplayer and Multiplayer)

We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? 
Just play the game and it will always occur.

How do you make the problem happen?  
Same as above

What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue  
Factory reset drivers, reinstall drivers, clearing all shader cache, complete reinstall of F1 2020 and resetting settings to default.

What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
Logitech G29 Driving Force

Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears

12 hours ago, SgtBrdStk said:

Odd, I've been told the issue does not occur on Nvidia, only AMD, as multiple people I know checked. 

I've also upload another video which shows the issue a bit more clearly.

Maybe OBS is the issue. I will upload video later (I have the 5700XT like you), please give any more information about the session to attempt to replicate (although I think there is something else going on).

On 3/20/2021 at 6:47 AM, steviejay69 said:

Maybe OBS is the issue. I will upload video later (I have the 5700XT like you), please give any more information about the session to attempt to replicate (although I think there is something else going on).

The only thing I can see I don't like is the reflections in the water droplets of the car colour. It looks stupid but it doesn't look like your video.

Driver is recommended 20.11.2

Archived