Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 - SCENARIO MODE, TV MODE, CLASSIC CARS & MORE

Here are MY suggestions for either F1 2021 or F1 2022 depends on if there is time to implement these modes. 

TV MODE:

Bringing back a mode from the old F1 games would be a warm welcome by many who played them back in the day on the PS2 games. You can choose the grid and track and weather conditions. 

SCENARIO MODE:

Scenario mode brings fans who are hardcore to the sport they love like myself and casual gamers who pick the game up. This mode will allow players to relive the old days by playing as former F1 drivers through a handful of scenarios. Yes it might sound similar to what we have but what this new mode brings is the screen effects, the commentary and older f1 cars being brought back. So for example Spa 1998 there was a huge crash that took out most the grid and your in a Jordan trying to survive the wet conditions to the finish line.

CLASSIC CARS:

Bringing more classic cars into the game will be much loved by many like myself, cars such as the 98 Jordan, 04 McLaren, 06 BAR Honda 04 Jaguar And the 2009 Toyota. 

IN-GAME COMMENTARY:

Bring in in-game commentary throughout the race of course this could be an option to either turn it on important moments or off. But get Brundle and Crofty to commentate on the race at the start, when you go into the pits, and the end of the race.

• Agree 1