Jump to content Jump to content

3 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

It's been cancelled mate, we'll get a livery update for 2020 and then 2022 will be next gen. 

I'm guessing that was a joke rather than something you actually know, right? I'm just conscious some people reading this will take your post seriously.

Edited by Ultra3142

OP could have had a quick scroll and read one of the many threads answering their question, so I had a bit of fun with it.

Sorry to anyone who took it seriously. Pit Coins and hideous suits to return in 2021 woohoo :classic_tongue:

• Haha 2
On 3/20/2021 at 10:13 AM, KNT2011 said:

It's been cancelled mate, we'll get a livery update for 2020 and then 2022 will be next gen. 

Actually, that would not be all that bad, if they only fixed a few remaining bugs (multiplayer, Bottas OP, cheating e.g. free pratice, penalties, blue flags etc.) and included some of the 2020/2021 tracks and new podium pass seasons (better liveries from previous iterations of the game, anyone?). Cutting the car floor should not be too hard, either. It might not be too unrealistic we get a DLC instead of a full price game either, since in RL F1 the formerly planned F1 2021 rule changes have been postponed with rather short notice. I would not be surprised if Codies had already worked towards the 2021 version of the game way earlier than we might guess, and they had to postpone all of that as soon as it became clear what would happen in RL F1 concerning the not-yet-coming regulation changes. 

Edited by Schneehase

actually, i'm pretty happy with the game, i just want to be able to assign the drivers to the teams yourself before the career, a longer career mode,  sponsors in multiple colours and for the classic drivers to have the classic racing suits in the matching colours of the cars.
Oh, and the 2020/2021 tracks, of course 😄

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, FTBuzzard said:

actually, i'm pretty happy with the game, i just want to be able to assign the drivers to the teams yourself before the career, a longer career mode,  sponsors in multiple colours and for the classic drivers to have the classic racing suits in the matching colours of the cars.
Oh, and the 2020/2021 tracks, of course 😄

Agree with this. F12020 was a great game. If we get the new tracks for this year, updated liveries and roster I’ll happily buy F12021. The other additional tracks from last year and customisable calendar would be nice bonuses.

Edited by kalamazoo123
On 3/20/2021 at 5:48 PM, KNT2011 said:

OP could have had a quick scroll and read one of the many threads answering their question, so I had a bit of fun with it.

Sorry to anyone who took it seriously. Pit Coins and hideous suits to return in 2021 woohoo :classic_tongue:

Careful in the future then! Intentionally misleading others is not really a good idea and I'm pretty sure it could be against the forum rules depending on who is interpreting them

A Thread, Comment or Posting must:

• Be accurate (where it states facts).
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

What we need ASAP is information regarding what circuits such as Istanbul Park will be included in the F1 2021 game from last year as an add-on bases on last year's ad hoc season. I'm just hung up on the fact that racing in Istanbul, formerly Constantinople and once the seat of the eastern wing of the Catholic church during the Crusades, will have some serious historical significance that just cannot be overlooked here folks! Can Codemasters provide this information now?! If this circuit and Imola are not include this year's game as some kind of addendum, I'll be most disappointed!

18 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

What we need ASAP is information regarding what circuits such as Istanbul Park will be included in the F1 2021 game from last year as an add-on bases on last year's ad hoc season. I'm just hung up on the fact that racing in Istanbul, formerly Constantinople and once the seat of the eastern wing of the Catholic church during the Crusades, will have some serious historical significance that just cannot be overlooked here folks! Can Codemasters provide this information now?! If this circuit and Imola are not include this year's game as some kind of addendum, I'll be most disappointed!

I’ll have a pass on whatever you got.

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

What we need ASAP is information regarding what circuits such as Istanbul Park will be included in the F1 2021 game

'We' don't 'need' anything in this regard. You would like to know clearly but that's different. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

'We' don't 'need' anything in this regard. You would like to know clearly but that's different. 

Say something with substance instead of regurgitating what is already clear man! Unless you're an English teacher probably - duh! 

1 hour ago, FOneFanatic said:

Yeah, but if Istanbul Park isn't in this year's game, it will be the first F1 game I skip since 2015! I'm sure you can pass on that!

Anyone would like to know more about the new game. The release date, the features and the tracks. Should all tracks on the calendar be in it? Yes they should, but let’s wait and see instead of demanding things. News will come, probably within now and a month.

Edited by BarryB
2 hours ago, mattiacattaneo said:

Do you think that there will be the new tracks of this year (imola, portimao, jeddah) in f1 2021? 

I hope yes🙏

One of the italian commentators was recording a voice over for imola for F12021 so yes we will

10 minutes ago, xBitterBallen said:

I'm worrieng bout the fact €A bought codemasters... Just look at Madden or FIFA. Pay to win all the way. So let's hope for the best they wont **** it up. 😰

The purchase was only fairly recently so my bet it that EA's influence on the F1 2021 game will be very minimal.

On 3/27/2021 at 9:29 AM, FOneFanatic said:

Yeah, but if Istanbul Park isn't in this year's game, it will be the first F1 game I skip since 2015! I'm sure you can pass on that!

it's no it the offical 2021 racing calndar so don't get your hopes to high

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, xBitterBallen said:

I'm worrieng bout the fact €A bought codemasters... Just look at Madden or FIFA. Pay to win all the way. So let's hope for the best they wont **** it up. 😰

I've never spent a penny extra on Fifa and I still win.

(sometimes)

• Haha 1