F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

F1 2021 game

On 3/25/2021 at 9:51 PM, FOneFanatic said:

... will be included in the F1 2021 game from last year ...

Why should they include tracks froma last year?
Did CM ever included tracks from the past since F1 2013?

49 minutes ago, mattiacattaneo said:

Instagram story of italian commentator Carlo Vanzini.

Which post indicates this? (I would like to link to her).

1 hour ago, Pawel567 said:

Which post indicates this? (I would like to link to her).

• Thanks 1

Me lo paso genial con la saga F1. Felicitaciones a Codemasters.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JONYLOAG said:

Me lo paso genial con la saga F1. Felicitaciones a Codemasters.

Use English in accordance with forum rules. 

Language
The language of the forums is English and we request that you only post in English. You may post in another language if you provide an accurate English translation. If you post in another language and do not provide an accurate English translation, your post may be removed.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody

I have another question:

The Australia track had modify or remain the same?

I Remember in the 2019 we ran the tracks of Singapore and Messico without the 2 drs zone and in Germany with drs instead to remove It.

Edited by TMRFOXHUNTER

1) I don't hate the Vietnam track and think it's a shame we'll likely never see an F1 race on it.

2) I think I'm going to dislike Jeddah a lot more than Vietnam (assuming it is in the game).

3) The thing that would make me most interested in the new game would be a 120 Hz mode to at least try (on PS5).

• Thanks 2

On 3/27/2021 at 4:49 AM, BarryB said:

Anyone would like to know more about the new game. The release date, the features and the tracks. Should all tracks on the calendar be in it? Yes they should, but let’s wait and see instead of demanding things. News will come, probably within now and a month.

Sounds like confirmation to me! But as I've said, no Istanbul Park, no F1 2021 for me! 

1 hour ago, FOneFanatic said:

Sounds like confirmation to me! But as I've said, no Istanbul Park, no F1 2021 for me! 

Istanbul Park is not on the 2021 race calendar though so it's pretty unreasonable to expect that it will be. I'd be astonished if it turned out to be in the next game personally, as if nothing else the licensing deal probably wouldn't allow it.

• Agree 3

On 4/1/2021 at 10:09 PM, Pawel567 said:

Where did you get this information from?

it was on their Instagram story, obviously its long gone now

2 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

What part of what’s posted gives you the impression that something is confirmed?

7 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

You can drive Istanbul Park in the  F1 2010 game so you don't need F1 2021 anyway.

11 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

Rumour has it that the Canadian GP and the Brazilian GP (San Paulo) are under threat. If they are cancelled, the Turkish GP and the Sakhir GP will take their place.
Will they be in the game? We do not know. 

4 hours ago, Exasperated said:

You can drive Istanbul Park in the  F1 2010 game so you don't need F1 2021 anyway.

Istanbul Park is also in F1 2011 , AC , Project Cars 1 and 2.

2 hours ago, Pawel567 said:

Rumour has it that the Canadian GP and the Brazilian GP (San Paulo) are under threat. If they are cancelled, the Turkish GP and the Sakhir GP will take their place.

Istanbul Park most definitely isn't in any of the Project CARS games. 

21 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

1) I don't hate the Vietnam track and think it's a shame we'll likely never see an F1 race on it.

2) I think I'm going to dislike Jeddah a lot more than Vietnam (assuming it is in the game).

3) The thing that would make me most interested in the new game would be a 120 Hz mode to at least try (on PS5).

Totally agree with you mate.. i am the one who likes and enjoys a lot driving um Vietnam circuit.. i think jeddah Will be much worst similar to Singapore

4 hours ago, Pawel567 said:

Lol it isnt in those games apart from F1 2011, its only in the other games via mods

13 minutes ago, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

Lol it isnt in those games apart from F1 2011, its only in the other games via mods

F1 2011 is Instabul Park in the base game and the rest in mods

21 minutes ago, Pawel567 said:

Thats literally what i said lol

46 minutes ago, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

Thats literally what i said lol

Its not what I said ...lol , if its not in the Codemasters game F1 2010 and actually on the disc as part of the game  that is available for anyone to buy and not a mod , then perhaps you can tell me why I am sat here right now waiting to start an F1 race at Istanbul Park circuit playing F1 2010 on a PS3.......lol.

9 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

Its not what I said ...lol , if its not in the Codemasters game F1 2010 and actually on the disc as part of the game  that is available for anyone to buy and not a mod , then perhaps you can tell me why I am sat here right now waiting to start an F1 race at Istanbul Park circuit playing F1 2010 on a PS3.......lol.

Yea I actually meant f1 2011 AND 2010, my comments were mostly about the other games mentioned, little miscommunication bro thats all haha

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Pawel567 said:

Project CARS 1-3 don't have Istanbul Park as mods either.

Posted (edited)
On 4/2/2021 at 10:15 PM, FOneFanatic said:

Same here I am hoping the covid circuits will feature as technically speaking there part of last years calender. And they didn't have time last year. Based on codemasters reputation on fixing bugs in my opinion think it's better to wait for a price drop.   

Edited by Chromatic