Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 3/25/2021 at 9:51 PM, FOneFanatic said:

... will be included in the F1 2021 game from last year ...

Why should they include tracks froma last year?
Did CM ever included tracks from the past since F1 2013?
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JONYLOAG said:

Me lo paso genial con la saga F1. Felicitaciones a Codemasters.

Use English in accordance with forum rules. 

Language
The language of the forums is English and we request that you only post in English. You may post in another language if you provide an accurate English translation. If you post in another language and do not provide an accurate English translation, your post may be removed.

 

 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody

 

I have another question:

The Australia track had modify or remain the same?

I Remember in the 2019 we ran the tracks of Singapore and Messico without the 2 drs zone and in Germany with drs instead to remove It.

Edited by TMRFOXHUNTER
Link to post
Share on other sites

1) I don't hate the Vietnam track and think it's a shame we'll likely never see an F1 race on it.

2) I think I'm going to dislike Jeddah a lot more than Vietnam (assuming it is in the game).

3) The thing that would make me most interested in the new game would be a 120 Hz mode to at least try (on PS5).

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2021 at 4:49 AM, BarryB said:

Anyone would like to know more about the new game. The release date, the features and the tracks. Should all tracks on the calendar be in it? Yes they should, but let’s wait and see instead of demanding things. News will come, probably within now and a month.

Sounds like confirmation to me! But as I've said, no Istanbul Park, no F1 2021 for me! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FOneFanatic said:

Sounds like confirmation to me! But as I've said, no Istanbul Park, no F1 2021 for me! 

Istanbul Park is not on the 2021 race calendar though so it's pretty unreasonable to expect that it will be. I'd be astonished if it turned out to be in the next game personally, as if nothing else the licensing deal probably wouldn't allow it.

  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

Sounds like confirmation to me! But as I've said, no Istanbul Park, no F1 2021 for me! 

What part of what’s posted gives you the impression that something is confirmed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

Sounds like confirmation to me! But as I've said, no Istanbul Park, no F1 2021 for me! 

You can drive Istanbul Park in the  F1 2010 game so you don't need F1 2021 anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

Sounds like confirmation to me! But as I've said, no Istanbul Park, no F1 2021 for me! 

Rumour has it that the Canadian GP and the Brazilian GP (San Paulo) are under threat. If they are cancelled, the Turkish GP and the Sakhir GP will take their place.
Will they be in the game? We do not know. 

 

4 hours ago, Exasperated said:

You can drive Istanbul Park in the  F1 2010 game so you don't need F1 2021 anyway.

Istanbul Park is also in F1 2011 , AC , Project Cars 1 and 2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

1) I don't hate the Vietnam track and think it's a shame we'll likely never see an F1 race on it.

2) I think I'm going to dislike Jeddah a lot more than Vietnam (assuming it is in the game).

3) The thing that would make me most interested in the new game would be a 120 Hz mode to at least try (on PS5).

Totally agree with you mate.. i am the one who likes and enjoys a lot driving um Vietnam circuit.. i think jeddah Will be much worst similar to Singapore

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pawel567 said:

Rumour has it that the Canadian GP and the Brazilian GP (San Paulo) are under threat. If they are cancelled, the Turkish GP and the Sakhir GP will take their place.
Will they be in the game? We do not know. 

 

Istanbul Park is also in F1 2011 , AC , Project Cars 1 and 2.

Lol it isnt in those games apart from F1 2011, its only in the other games via mods

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

Lol it isnt in those games apart from F1 2011, its only in the other games via mods

F1 2011 is Instabul Park in the base game and the rest in mods

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

Thats literally what i said lol

Its not what I said ...lol , if its not in the Codemasters game F1 2010 and actually on the disc as part of the game  that is available for anyone to buy and not a mod , then perhaps you can tell me why I am sat here right now waiting to start an F1 race at Istanbul Park circuit playing F1 2010 on a PS3.......lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

Its not what I said ...lol , if its not in the Codemasters game F1 2010 and actually on the disc as part of the game  that is available for anyone to buy and not a mod , then perhaps you can tell me why I am sat here right now waiting to start an F1 race at Istanbul Park circuit playing F1 2010 on a PS3.......lol.

Yea I actually meant f1 2011 AND 2010, my comments were mostly about the other games mentioned, little miscommunication bro thats all haha

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2021 at 10:15 PM, FOneFanatic said:

Sounds like confirmation to me! But as I've said, no Istanbul Park, no F1 2021 for me! 

Same here I am hoping the covid circuits will feature as technically speaking there part of last years calender. And they didn't have time last year. Based on codemasters reputation on fixing bugs in my opinion think it's better to wait for a price drop.   

Edited by Chromatic
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...