Jump to content Jump to content

How to make Dirt Rally 3.0 a masterpiece

I would like to have super realistic damage mode. That way you would have to drive more realistic way or otherwise car would broke. Example if you cut and hit something, you would lose a tyre and not just jump unrealisticly.

Realistic physics would be nice but it is mission impossible because then everybody should have expensive simulation playing device that is able to make sideway and up/down forces. But as close as you can do it would be great.

What if every rally would have a normal map with roads and you could draw a stage from those roads. You just use junctions to decide which way to go. Different type of roads to the map and maybe two maps/location or one bigger one.

I also think they should reintroduce the DiRT 3 one by one start, it was really really cool. And also a "Recce" mode where you can actually make your own pace notes and learn better the stages

Edited by xPippo
On 9/7/2021 at 6:58 PM, Rallywil1 said:

What if every rally would have a normal map with roads and you could draw a stage from those roads. You just use junctions to decide which way to go. Different type of roads to the map and maybe two maps/location or one bigger one.

Been saying this sort of thing for a while, it's the future.

Well, I would like to thank all the developers at codemasters for making DR2 such an immersive VR experience! With a good wheel and H-pattern it's by far the best VR rally game ever. I recommend not investing too much in cheese and a lot in physics improvements and VR graphics. My money is yours if you can deliver. Having slightly more explanatory/accurate menu items would also be awesome.

Edited by Keytracer
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 12:05 AM, Keytracer said:

Well, I would like to thank all the developers at codemasters for making DR2 such an immersive VR experience! With a good wheel and H-pattern it's by far the best VR rally game ever. I recommend not investing too much in cheese and a lot in physics improvements and VR graphics. My money is yours if you can deliver. Having slightly more explanatory/accurate menu items would also be awesome.

Let's hope that they will 1. implement VR from the start 2. focus on VR performance for ALL headsets including WMR.