Jump to content Jump to content

Game Crash Loading My Team Mode

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

Game crashes when loading my team mode. It is trying to load into FP1 of Australia GP in the second season.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

3.       Game-mode?

My Team

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.

Happens every time i try to load my save.

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?

Started now 24/03 1am and happens every time now.

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

Tried validating game files.

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc)

An xbox controller

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

F1 2020 Ego Crash Report.txt

• Administrator
12 hours ago, ChristianAnsell said:

If player is using a Xbox controller he is hardly using a ps at end of day lol

Could be using a Xbox controller on PC though @ChristianAnsell. Reason I ask is that the PC/PS platforms have the facility for players to send us their save game files.

On 3/25/2021 at 10:07 AM, BarryBL said:

Could be using a Xbox controller on PC though @ChristianAnsell. Reason I ask is that the PC/PS platforms have the facility for players to send us their save game files.

One thing I will say is that on Xbox series  X the my team and career modes are now unplayable since last update as every time I try and load a game it crashes straight back to main Xbox screen( game basically been forced closed soon as I try and load a saved game. I use the standard Xbox controller that came with the series x and game, console and controller are fully up to date with updates. Seems game is virtually unplayable and needs sorting quickly as not payed £50 last year for a game that doesn’t work now.

Hi, I have the same probleme since yesterday. Every time when i load in My Team the game crashed.

Game crashes when loading my team mode. It is trying to load into QF of USA GP in the first season.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

3.       Game-mode?

My Team

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

logitech G29 on PC

8. These are my MyGames files

hardware_settings_config.xml

hardware_settings_info.xml

On 3/26/2021 at 6:15 PM, MufasaTheKing said:

Hi, I have the same probleme since yesterday. Every time when i load in My Team the game crashed.

Game crashes when loading my team mode. It is trying to load into QF of USA GP in the first season.

3.       Game-mode?

My Team

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

logitech G29 on PC

8. These are my MyGames files

hardware_settings_config.xml

hardware_settings_info.xml

a dxdiag may help (please include motherboard make and model)

Please try to run the game in DX12

HELP!!

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

My Team crash after continue/load the game. 2nd time now. 1st time ive had to load an old save game but now there is no old one... so 11 of 22 races n developing for nothing. THANKS!!!

Error Code CE-108255-1

2.       Platform

PS5

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

1.17 the latest?

4.       Game-mode? 

MyTeam

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Tried deleting and reinstalling saved data at least 4 times, then deleted the whole game and then reinstalled, then retried uninstalling saved data, all attempts unsuccessful. Also cleaned the disc, also rebuild the database in safemode and restored licenses. nothing worked!!!

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

See above

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

ps5 controller

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

will send my savegame to the email adress. maybe u can fix it and send it back!

Edited by xBitterBallen
On 3/23/2021 at 10:16 PM, enigma8282 said:

Game crashes when loading my team mode. It is trying to load into FP1 of Australia GP in the second season.

3.       Game-mode?

My Team

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

An xbox controller

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

F1 2020 Ego Crash Report.txt

Had the same problem, i ran dxdiag like steviejay69 said and saw a loading bar at the bottom left, after that game worked, I don't know if that is what fixed it, might have been some other change in my PC, but might be worth a try. Best of luck!!!!

37 minutes ago, F1shy said:

Had the same problem, i ran dxdiag like steviejay69 said and saw a loading bar at the bottom left, after that game worked, I don't know if that is what fixed it, might have been some other change in my PC, but might be worth a try. Best of luck!!!!

It lasted all about 1 qualifying session and its broken again, no idea what to do now.

Similar Bug here, on Xbox One S, had to create separate car liveries for multi/solo, teamsave1 and teamsave2. Since then no crash, Hope this helps for some one. When I apply one car livery for multi/solo, teamsave one and two, game starts crashing again. 

• Agree 1

Happened to me again, when loading Race, after qualify. Had to do the same with driver customization, One driver for solo/multi, One for teamsave since then no crash. Again, time will tell if IT is permanentn workaround. 

• Agree 1

Well, Good thing would be, if There were no bugs, but thats unreal. At least There IS a workaround that works for me. Not sure what to do with Split screen graphics Bug though. 

22 hours ago, Nexmor said:

Well, Good thing would be, if There were no bugs, but thats unreal. At least There IS a workaround that works for me. Not sure what to do with Split screen graphics Bug though. 

Has this been posted as a bug? I will look at replicating if you can post the issue.

Please tag me in a separate thread. Post in 'Systems and Connectivity' if you think it is a GPU bug as it sounds unrelated to Gameplay.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

MyTeam crashes any time I try to load my save. 

2.       Platform

PC

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

1.18, got an earlier corrupted MyTeam save with the same bug in 1.16, had to restart it and now I have it again.

4.       Game-mode? 

MyTeam

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Load game, try to start MyTeam. I tried something like 30 times.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Delete local saves, checked steam files integrity, tried in DX11 and 12, tried to turn off AMD ReLive and the AMD GUI, changed car livery and pilot, updated AMD and audio (Realtek) drivers

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

M+K, 360 controller, Logitech G920, doesn't matter

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

Steam userdata for F1 2020: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oVYYPdibGWCdPrCcMe2stSme7_cXvJ--/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Simgiov
Posted (edited)

Ok, the fix is not to simply change car livery and driver suit to any other of them. To fix it you have to chose the customizable ones, where you can pick the colors. The "special" un-customizable ones are the ones generating this crash.

Edited by Simgiov