Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

Corrupt Saves in MyTeam Post 1.17 patch Master Thread

On 4/24/2021 at 2:14 PM, birddog4011 said:

Hi BARRY i have ps4 pro i played f1 from day 1 of coming out on PlayStation the games have got better and better but so have the error code ce34878-0 this is the one i got now on f1 2020 game i at canada end of practice 1 going-over two practice 2 screen goes blue then the error code comes up code is ce34878-0 it takes me to PlayStation bug report to send it.Also i had this error code from day of starting game code is rhsm-Jsar-rdks-cksp comes up on bottom left hand side the game as STOPPED WORKING now looking forward to getting back to it when it fix it 

Hi @birddog4011,

What troubleshooting have you tried? Have you tried the solutions in this thread. Do other modes work?

Hi Barry f1 2020 I unstalled game reinstall still not working so I read so of the feedback and try default suit and helmet not working so i try the game again not working so i reset game in practice mode one and started again now i was coming upto the end of practice 1 were the error comes up and it went pass that and went to practice 2 got to the end of that and now on practice 3 all ok upto now just turn it back on and the update starting 1.18 just wait to see what happens thxs

3 hours ago, birddog4011 said:

Hi Barry f1 2020 I unstalled game reinstall still not working so I read so of the feedback and try default suit and helmet not working so i try the game again not working so i reset game in practice mode one and started again now i was coming upto the end of practice 1 were the error comes up and it went pass that and went to practice 2 got to the end of that and now on practice 3 all ok upto now just turn it back on and the update starting 1.18 just wait to see what happens thxs 

Can you complete a bug report please @birddog4011 and add a video showing the crash. A DXDiag, hardware settings file and dump report will be needed too.

Hi Barry just had the update and it seems to have done the job up to now sending video and a file I on ps4 pro the only thing is to it will only let me share it on YouTube will not let me me copy it I all so went to my save game but the only let me delete it sorry but nice job Barry only if other game makers could be like you I just had a lorry game its call. on the road . Full of errors it was so bad I got a  refund and that was hard work  I would love a good police game were you do there job from day to day thxs 

6 hours ago, birddog4011 said:

• Game crashes when trying to load "My Team" saves both my original and now a new one after it was saved and I came back to it later. Occasionally I can get it to load and start off from the garage at FP1 but then immediately crashes when I drive out the garage. 
  • Platform - PC via Steam
  • What version of the game you are using - 1.18
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? Yes the game is now completely unplayable.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Try to load a My Team save, both last saved after 1.18 update was installed.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Uninstall and reinstall in Steam, changed character gloves to standard pair, updated video card drivers, downgraded settings, Started new career mode (shows it's a replicable problem) 
  • What peripherals are you are using? Xbox one controller.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Sorry I don't have a capture card. No longer getting ego dumper coming up to report crash either.

Please let me know if any other information you need, happy to help. This has gone from being the only game I play to completely unplayable since the 1.18 update.