Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

Corrupt Saves in MyTeam Post 1.17 patch Master Thread

4 hours ago, FamousXylophone said:

Hi there, I've also had issues with my game file, I can't progress any further with MyTeam.

-A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
 Since Update 1.17, I've been unable to progress with MyTeam, every time I try to load into my save at the next race weekend in Bahrain, it crashes to desktop.
No Error codes, or crash reporter.

-Platform
PC (Steam)

-What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
Version 1.17

-Game-mode?
My Team

-We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
Yes. Reouccurs every time I try to load the gamesave.

-How do you make the problem happen?
When I try to load into MyTeam from the Main Menu.

-What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
Validated Game files, removed all custom liveries, uninstalled and reinstalled, clean install. All no further results.

-What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base and Load Cell Pedals, Fanatec Clubsport F1 2019 Rim.

-Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. 

I've uploaded the video below, it's a game capture, so when it goes black at the end, it's crashed to desktop.

I've also attached my game folder for the save file, I don't knwo exactly what file it is so I've uploaded the whole remote folder to Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12IOfIxaKBKyjlqzuTp7JNnHC4BiBOIYm?usp=sharing

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated, I'm on my 3rd season of 100% races so I really don't want to start it all over again.

Thanks.

Update, my game is suddenly working now. I changed all of my liveries from the 70s edition liveries that I had, back to common liveries and my game loaded. I have since changed back to the 70s edition liveries and it works fine, not sure if a pacth snuck it's way through or something.

A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Sometimes my game crashes midway thru a session, or it crashes on the please wait page. This started happening last night - worked before and after the update.

Platform

Steam on Windows 10 

What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Game-mode?

My team

We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Yes.

How do you make the problem happen?

Starting the game, attempting to open myteam save

What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

• Simple reboot
  • Steam
    • Reinstalled the game via Steam
    • Validated game files via Steam
  • Changed liveries to basic

What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Xbox Controller

Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

The liveries I am using are: Racenet suit + car livery

All other game-modes work normally.

crash_dump#746942-20210406-174737-0.zip

savegame@profile#NXDSMWW.BWW

On 4/6/2021 at 6:29 PM, BarryBL said:

Thanks for the feedback @SarcasticLondon. We are working on a fix for this to come as soon as possible.

I know this is not your fault in anyway at all but this doesn’t seem quick at all when for weeks most people cannot access main part of game only leaving online part which divides people totally( I hate the cheating online but codemasters don’t care less so how can call the game e sports when most never stand a chance off getting there cause of the rampant cheating.). 

if the game isn’t fixed soon and it’s still in the first year of this product it be interesting to see what the uk trading standards have say about refunds for a faulty product that doesn’t do what is advertised and and little progress and info on when it be fixed.

Hi,

Today i was creating another character because i want to see one thing, in the middle of the character creation i close the game because i have to do another thing. Later, when i oppened the game again all my saves have been deleted, i lose my characters, my custom liverys and my team and driver career mode saves, the only things that i didnt lose were the things that i won with the podium pass, the rest its completely gone.

Platform

PC

What version of the game you are using

Game-mode?

the entire game, all my saves and configurations, except podium pass and dlc things

We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Yes i can reproduce it easily, every time i open the game im with the new save i cant reload my old save

How do you make the problem happen?

i think it happened because i close the game when i was creating a new character, but im not sure

What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Verifying the game files, trying to reload the game (when i reload the game for the first time the game crashed)

What peripherals are you are using

ps4 controller

Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

I don't have any

Hi there, for whatever reason I cannot load up my MyTeam save as whenever i do it just straight up crashes to my desktop without any ego dumper crash report things, so its leading me to believe my save is dead or something? It worked fine before update 1.17 (only just came back to play) so something is wrong

Game version is 1.17 

ive tried to validate steam files and it does nothing, everything else works other than my MyTeam save

i have no idea how this has happened and why, is there any sort of way to get my save back (there probably isn’t)

5 minutes ago, DylanWest2004 said:

Hi there, for whatever reason I cannot load up my MyTeam save as whenever i do it just straight up crashes to my desktop without any ego dumper crash report things, so its leading me to believe my save is dead or something? It worked fine before update 1.17 (only just came back to play) so something is wrong

Game version is 1.17 

ive tried to validate steam files and it does nothing, everything else works other than my MyTeam save

i have no idea how this has happened and why, is there any sort of way to get my save back (there probably isn’t)

Oops sorry I didn’t see the tread for this, sorry

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report in order to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. A template is here for you to copy and paste in your answers:

Please complete the report when possible, as we do need all the details below to replicate your problem. You may want to look at this too: 

Please confirm your choice of customisation options for:

1.  Livery
  2. Gloves
  3. Racesuit

Many thanks,

Barry.

-when loading up MyTeam with the 70th anniversary livery, racenet suit and figure of eight gloves the game crashes to desktop without any error codes or an ego dumper report, worked fine before 1.17 but it now doesn’t using this combination, i was able to get into myteam by changing my livery, suit and gloves so there is a workaround 

platform

-PC

what version of the game you are using

-Version 1.17

Game-mode?

-MyTeam

we need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

-yep

how do you make the problem happen?

-i can replicate it easily by loading up myteam with The 70 anniversary livery, racenet suit, and the figure of eight gloves

what peripherals are you are using

-Thrustmaster TMX PRO

Any screenshots or video of the issue?

-No sorry

*Again sorry for not seeing this thread at first, and if i need to attach any other files i will happily do so

2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Thanks for the feedback @DylanWest2004. Workaround confirmed and we are working on a fix for this. 👍

Just something that may be useful that i have found out is that for me its only the racenet suit that is causing the crash for me ive just tried the racenet livery and it doesn’t crash so the suit is the problem it seems

• Thanks 1
  • Administrator
Just now, DylanWest2004 said:

Just something that may be useful that i have found out is that for me its only the racenet suit that is causing the crash for me ive just tried the racenet livery and it doesn’t crash so the suit is the problem it seems

Thanks @DylanWest2004,

Can vary for each user as we have had some different results, but useful feedback. Thanks 👍

Update now the game will not load at all so cannot even play online of single race, this has now gone on way to long. I tried resetting console, even reinstalling the game but nothing works so now I got a dead game of no use at all thanks to codemasters who just take a ice age to fix it( total joke).

C892399A-5052-4220-A9E8-1814824393C8.jpeg

Edited by ChristianAnsell

So I didn’t do anything to the game & I can load My Team now however the game goes weird. The car loses power for no reason at all, like I’ll drive down the front straight at Spain top speed 200+ mph next lap or the rest of the session top speed 165 mph. The performance level of the team is 3rd highest. Last race my AI team mate won the race I finished dead last.

Another issue, sometimes my car & all others act like ghost cars. We can drive through each other!

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  Game crashes whenever I try to progress with the MyTeam campaign.
  • Platform PC
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.17
  • Game-mode? Single-Player
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? Yes
  • How do you make the problem happen?  Sometimes it crashes when i load my 'My Team' save. Sometimes it crashes when i start or finish practice/qualifying/race session. It crashed few times when i hit 'return to garage' button.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue  Changed livery of car and appearance of character. Verified files
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) Xbox Controller. Works just fine with Online/Time Trial (and f1 2019)
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  Crashes right away after opening MyTeam
On 4/6/2021 at 5:59 PM, BarryBL said:

Please remove the Racenet Suit when possible @SarcasticLondon, and double-check the gloves you use too.

Messed around with suits and livery and got game to work so thank you for the advise greatly appreciated, now let’s hope codemasters fix it for good.

• Administrator
On 4/12/2021 at 7:05 PM, Flash Gordon said:

So I didn’t do anything to the game & I can load My Team now however the game goes weird. The car loses power for no reason at all, like I’ll drive down the front straight at Spain top speed 200+ mph next lap or the rest of the session top speed 165 mph. The performance level of the team is 3rd highest. Last race my AI team mate won the race I finished dead last.

Another issue, sometimes my car & all others act like ghost cars. We can drive through each other!

Will need a seperate complete bug report form post to report these please @Flash Gordon

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Waldok said:
  • A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  Game crashes whenever I try to progress with the MyTeam campaign.
  • Platform PC
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.17
  • Game-mode? Single-Player
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? Yes
  • How do you make the problem happen?  Sometimes it crashes when i load my 'My Team' save. Sometimes it crashes when i start or finish practice/qualifying/race session. It crashed few times when i hit 'return to garage' button.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue  Changed livery of car and appearance of character. Verified files
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) Xbox Controller. Works just fine with Online/Time Trial (and f1 2019)
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  Crashes right away after opening MyTeam

Can you confirm the names of the customisation option please @Waldok

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

When loading MyTeam, the game crashes to desktop. 

• Platform

PC

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Version 1.17

• Game-mode?

My Team

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Yes. After the error occurs for the first time it reouccurs every time when i try to load the gamesave again.

New savegames in MyTeam mode crashes, too.

• How do you make the problem happen?

I make it happen, when i try to start the savegame at next event.

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Uninstall & Reinstall the game.

Verify Data

Clean Windows

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

xbox 360 controller.

savegame@highlights000_FOVUPTYXSA000.PSX

savegame@highlights000#QKRHMYXE

savegame@profile#NXDSMWW.BWW

savegame@profile#QKRHMYXE

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
  •  When I wanted to load into Q3, the game randomly crashed without a crash report. I past the point where it said "Hungary Q3" and then you always have a short loading screen where it says "please wait". That is the point where it crashes, sometimes with a crash report and sometimes without. It already crashed once loading into Q2, but after verifying the game files I had no problems anymore. Had no trouble in FP1 or Q1. 
  • When I do get a crash report, it is very long, but the bottom view lines look like this:
  • [16-04-2021 17:51:09] - Offsets file can be found at: C:\Users\larsh\AppData\Local\Temp\746942-20210416-175108.off.
    [16-04-2021 17:51:09] - Writing DMP file.
    [16-04-2021 17:51:09] - MiniDump can be found at: C:\Users\larsh\AppData\Local\Temp\746942-20210416-175108.dmp.
    [16-04-2021 17:51:09] - Preparing ZIP file.
    [16-04-2021 17:51:09] - Resuming threads of process 11436.

• Platform
  • Steam
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • Game-mode?
  • MyTeam Carreer Hungary season 2 (full calendar) Q3. No trouble loading into other game modes such as time trail or grand prix mode. 
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • Yes, I cannot get into myTeam carreer anymore
  • How do you make the problem happen?
  • When I wanted to load into Q3, the game randomly crashed without a crash report. I past the point where it said "Hungary Q3" and then you always have a short loading screen where it says "please wait". That is the point where it crashes, sometimes with a crash report and sometimes without. 
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
  • Restarted pc
  • Verified game files several times
  • Launched in DX11
  • Launched in DX12
  • Updated drivers
  • Looking around in the files, but didn't know what to change. Saw several suggestions in the forum, but couldn't find them in my files. 
  • Tried to get in with keyboard. 
  • Tried to get on my laptop
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
  • I build a pc yesterday with a ryzen 5 3600, Msi b450 Tomahawk Max II and an Asus GTX 1660 super. Used to play on a laptop with an I7 8th generation and an Nvidia Mx250. Using the Thrustmaster T150 pro as a wheel. 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   
  • In this case I didn't get a crash report. It is more common that I don't get one then that I do get one. 
  • Edit: I was wearing the end racism suit , and running the end racism livery and normal gloves. I returned everything to a normal livery and it works again. 
Edited by CaptainCookieee

Just so you know CM this is happening on PS4 as well as all the posts here seem to be PC, I downloaded the Schumacher DLC and when I tried to use any of it ie livery , gloves , uniforms, My team would not load it would crash , as soon as I switched back to an editable livery it worked ok, Ive attahced what I think is my save game , sorry if its not I wasnt sure lol. If not let me know what I need to look for to upload, soory not good with this stuff

.rofile

profile.bin

Edited by Raymond116

Hi BARRY i have ps4 pro i played f1 from day 1 of coming out on PlayStation the games have got better and better but so have the error code ce34878-0 this is the one i got now on f1 2020 game i at canada end of practice 1 going-over two practice 2 screen goes blue then the error code comes up code is ce34878-0 it takes me to PlayStation bug report to send it.Also i had this error code from day of starting game code is rhsm-Jsar-rdks-cksp comes up on bottom left hand side the game as STOPPED WORKING now looking forward to getting back to it when it fix it 

On 3/25/2021 at 12:04 PM, BarryBL said:

Please note that this thread is for users who:

•  Have had their saves compromised since the 1.17 patch
  •  Who's savegame was working fine at 1.16 hi BARRY i sent you an email saying That am playing f1 2020 career mode i am at canada end of practice 1 and then the screen goes blue and the error code comes up code is ce34878-0 and i also had this error from day 1 of starting game rhsm-Jsar-rdks-cksp but the game as STOPED working now i just reading your replies and i got the where it was ok on 1.16 but not on 1.17 i made a video of it happening but the recording stops as it goes off but the blue screen but i put the error code in ce34878-0 i try to use the paperclip at the bottom to send video but not letting me hope is helps thxs