Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

Corrupt Saves in MyTeam Post 1.17 patch Master Thread

• Administrator
On 4/24/2021 at 2:14 PM, birddog4011 said:

Hi BARRY i have ps4 pro i played f1 from day 1 of coming out on PlayStation the games have got better and better but so have the error code ce34878-0 this is the one i got now on f1 2020 game i at canada end of practice 1 going-over two practice 2 screen goes blue then the error code comes up code is ce34878-0 it takes me to PlayStation bug report to send it.Also i had this error code from day of starting game code is rhsm-Jsar-rdks-cksp comes up on bottom left hand side the game as STOPPED WORKING now looking forward to getting back to it when it fix it 

Hi @birddog4011,

What troubleshooting have you tried? Have you tried the solutions in this thread. Do other modes work?

Hi Barry f1 2020 I unstalled game reinstall still not working so I read so of the feedback and try default suit and helmet not working so i try the game again not working so i reset game in practice mode one and started again now i was coming upto the end of practice 1 were the error comes up and it went pass that and went to practice 2 got to the end of that and now on practice 3 all ok upto now just turn it back on and the update starting 1.18 just wait to see what happens thxs

• Administrator
3 hours ago, birddog4011 said:

Hi Barry f1 2020 I unstalled game reinstall still not working so I read so of the feedback and try default suit and helmet not working so i try the game again not working so i reset game in practice mode one and started again now i was coming upto the end of practice 1 were the error comes up and it went pass that and went to practice 2 got to the end of that and now on practice 3 all ok upto now just turn it back on and the update starting 1.18 just wait to see what happens thxs 

Can you complete a bug report please @birddog4011 and add a video showing the crash. A DXDiag, hardware settings file and dump report will be needed too.

Hi Barry just had the update and it seems to have done the job up to now sending video and a file I on ps4 pro the only thing is to it will only let me share it on YouTube will not let me me copy it I all so went to my save game but the only let me delete it sorry but nice job Barry only if other game makers could be like you I just had a lorry game its call. on the road . Full of errors it was so bad I got a  refund and that was hard work  I would love a good police game were you do there job from day to day thxs 

6 hours ago, birddog4011 said:

• Game crashes when trying to load "My Team" saves both my original and now a new one after it was saved and I came back to it later. Occasionally I can get it to load and start off from the garage at FP1 but then immediately crashes when I drive out the garage. 
  • Platform - PC via Steam
  • What version of the game you are using - 1.18
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? Yes the game is now completely unplayable.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Try to load a My Team save, both last saved after 1.18 update was installed.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Uninstall and reinstall in Steam, changed character gloves to standard pair, updated video card drivers, downgraded settings, Started new career mode (shows it's a replicable problem) 
  • What peripherals are you are using? Xbox one controller.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Sorry I don't have a capture card. No longer getting ego dumper coming up to report crash either.

Please let me know if any other information you need, happy to help. This has gone from being the only game I play to completely unplayable since the 1.18 update.

• 2 weeks later...
  • A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

whenever i load up MyTeam when using non customisable suits my game will not load and it will either be stuck on Loading or Please Wait, this forces me to use task manager to end the task as using Alt+F4 doesn't actually quit the game. or in other cases the game may decide to crash to desktop without the crash report popup. All customisable suits are working as intended, non customisable gloves and helmets also work normally

• Platform

PC, Steam

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Version 1.18

• Game-mode?

MyTeam

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

yes (its 50-50 of if the game decides to not load or crash)

• How do you make the problem happen?

i equip any non customisable suit and load MyTeam  

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

i have validated steam files and this still occurs. also restarted PC, updated drivers and tried both DX11 AND DX12 and i still get this issue. the easiest way to fix this was to use a customisable suit

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Thrustmaster TMX Pro

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

None

This issue seems to be the same as the crashes from 1.17 but now (atleast for me) the game has a chance to infinitely load instead. If my save file, or anything else is needed, ill happily add it

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone!

I played F1 2020 on Monday, skipped a day cause of work, today(wednesday) installed steam a patch, and all of my saves were corrupted, and the game made me a new profile. Is there any chance I can get back my old profile?

Thanks for your help!

Edited by koeti
5 minutes ago, koeti said:

Im playing on PC, 1.18

If you're using Steam cloud, no. If you backup your local files instead, possibly. 

Advice: always back out if you see the gamma slider when launching and then restart Steam and the game after the update. Second time is usually okay, no I don't know what causes it. But obviously it overwrites your game save as Steam doesn't let you restore old saves, it just blindly overwrites with new AFAIK.

9 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

If you're using Steam cloud, no. If you backup your local files instead, possibly. 

Advice: always back out if you see the gamma slider when launching and then restart Steam and the game after the update. Second time is usually okay, no I don't know what causes it. But obviously it overwrites your game save as Steam doesn't let you restore old saves, it just blindly overwrites with new AFAIK.

This is what I get if I use my olf Profile data, i sent it to the development team, I hope they can get back my hours of game times 😕

image.thumb.png.05e9b222a0798ad3e85c4a435f4041ff.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

when i try to load into bahrain on any 

• Platform

PC, Steam

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Version 1.18

• Game-mode?

MyTeam

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

yes 

• How do you make the problem happen?

i just join my team and try to load into a session

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

i have followed a 20 min guide on youtube which didnt work. I've also tried to launch the game in both DX 11 and 12, which both don't work.

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Logitech g293

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

None

I redownloaded the game a week ago to see if the issue is still there and it is don't know how to fix it 

egodumper.log

Edited by Luckeboii
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello 
Today when I started my f1 2020 game I had to start all over again although my level which appears at the top of the menu is still the same as before.  So I lost all my team backup when I was very well advanced !!!  I am very disappointed knowing that this is not the first time that I have encountered this problem on a codemaster game (on dirt rally 2.0 it was the same problem) HOPING FOR HELP TO FIND MY BACKUP!

PS : I am on Xbox one