Jump to content Jump to content

No more scripted AI technical issues/DNF in Myteam/Driver career since 1.17?

I'm currently in my 3rd season in Myteam. Before the 1.17 patch I had one or two scripted AI technical issues/slowdowns or DNF's each race, but since the patch they are completely gone. No radio messages about somebody slowing down or DNF and stopping and causing SC. Anybody noticed the same and can confirm this?

I still have them both in My Team and Driver Career, I just got 6th in Australia because of two retirements in the last 5 laps, also Perez had an issue half way through and I was told he was slowing down

• Agree 1
On 3/28/2021 at 2:06 PM, Balazsryche said:

I'm currently in my 3rd season in Myteam. Before the 1.17 patch I had one or two scripted AI technical issues/slowdowns or DNF's each race, but since the patch they are completely gone. No radio messages about somebody slowing down or DNF and stopping and causing SC. Anybody noticed the same and can confirm this?

I still have them in 1.17. Last race I done in Abu Dhabi, 2 AI cars DNF through mechanical problems. Safety cars still also happen. How many races have you done since the 1.17 patch?