Jump to content Jump to content

Official Hud and Halo Hud for the next releases

I am here again for the 3rd consecutive year asking and wishing for the inclusion of the OFFICIAL S HUD in the game including aswell the Halo Hud.. i think there is a lot of materials available outthere to include this in the next future releases of F1 games franchise.. that would bring another step forward for the immersion and realism and the enjoyment would be so much Higger

• Agree 3

Been using these TV leaderboard and halo HUD mods with F1 2020 on PC, and look how great it looks. It would be fantastic if Codemasters implemented both of these into the game.

Eg2nkArXYAQA9Sw?format=jpg&name=large

Eg2nkARWoAAfUT1?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by HDR10
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 6
2 hours ago, HDR10 said:

Been using these TV leaderboard and halo HUD mods with F1 2020 on PC, and look how great it looks. It would be fantastic if Codemasters implemented both of these into the game.

Looks pretty awesome,as i am ps5 player it would be nice to have,but for my game it does not matter as i drive cockpit view,BUT it looks awesome,for replays and stuff i would like to have it.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, HDR10 said:

That s what i am asking a lot of time from Codemasters.. looks awesome and gives much immersion and realism

12 hours ago, CarlosSantos87 said:

That s what i am asking a lot of time from Codemasters.. looks awesome and gives much immersion and realism

Sorry - why should Cody spent time on this ? I have never ever seen any F1 driver using this ? 
By the way - all drivers are sitting in their car - never on Top of it ? 
As well in real life  ? Never ever seen any car driver sitting with a ps4/5/x-Box Controller on his Car ???!😂🤣By the way ..... now I understand why the Halo was introduced / for the T-can Racers 😳👏

Edited by Shark2Racing
  • Disagree 8
35 minutes ago, Shark2Racing said:

Sorry - why should Cody spent time on this ? I have never ever seen any F1 driver using this ? 
As well in real life  ? Never ever seen any car driver sitting with a ps4/5/x-Box Controller on his Car ???!😂🤣By the way ..... now I understand why the Halo was introduced / for the T-can Racers 😳👏

I am also one of the guys using it from cockpit and any other HUD off,but some players play for the fun and entertainment mate. And they can ask for "real" look. And for replays I would like to have it as well when you finished the race and watch it again 

• Like 2

Yeah i don't like the full hud with 20 players, i would suggest to have maybe 5-7 drivers on the hud. Although it would be nice to have an option were maybe player that like the full hud can enable it and player that don't like the full hud can have a smaller one.

Edited by EnaFreddo
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, Lakrits said:

I really don't want a long list like that when I race, it's blocking the view to much.

As with the current hud options, if added you'd be able to turn them off if you prefer I'd imagine. For those who race in car, you wouldn't see this anyway as it's a tv view overlay which you wouldn't be racing in. 

Edited by Rango
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, Shark2Racing said:

You aren't a real driver. Calm down.

• Agree 2
Posted (edited)
On 3/31/2021 at 8:23 AM, Shark2Racing said:

<Never ever seen any car driver sitting with a ps4/5/x-Box Controller on his Car ???!😂🤣> So you have to see again One episode of MR Bean Séries when he had driven his Mini Cooper sitting in the roof of it 🤣🤣

Edited by CarlosSantos87
Wrong Quoted part of topic
4 hours ago, CarlosSantos87 said:

<Never ever seen any car driver sitting with a ps4/5/x-Box Controller on his Car ???!😂🤣> So you have to see again One episode of MR Bean Séries when he had driven his Mini Cooper sitting in the roof of it 🤣🤣

You seem to be a great guy Carlos Santos but comparing people who drive using T-Cam to Mr Bean isn't a good look for them. Enjoy your racing .

12 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

You seem to be a great guy Carlos Santos but comparing people who drive using T-Cam to Mr Bean isn't a good look for them. Enjoy your racing .

I am a great guy and a honest One aswell.. i am not complaining and saying negative words no. Nothing like that.. i use cockpit cam but Also sometimes i use the TV Pod Offset both with a Customised FOV settings.. but i was only answering at someone against tv pod cams user.. i don t have anything against anyone but i think the inclusion of the OFFICIAL Halo Hud would be great for everyone

27 minutes ago, CarlosSantos87 said:

I am a great guy and a honest One aswell.. i am not complaining and saying negative words no. Nothing like that.. i use cockpit cam but Also sometimes i use the TV Pod Offset both with a Customised FOV settings.. but i was only answering at someone against tv pod cams user.. i don t have anything against anyone but i think the inclusion of the OFFICIAL Halo Hud would be great for everyone

Yes I knew you were this type of person from your posts , you are a good person with good intentions and I wish you all the best of things , but MR Bean is still not the best of comparisons with a T-Cam user as it suggests that they are a little stupid. Have a good day.

i really love the tv hud.. in tv

you can't really implement it inside the game, for at least 4 reasons:

1. its big. Its REALLY big, it cover a big part of your car becoming annoying in no time
  2. it doesn't include all the needed information, DMS, voice commands.. so you still need another "old style" hud to add even more on-screen noise
  3. it requires the camera to be moved on the left. Now the default camera il 100% centered over the head of the driver, i don't want to use that camera on the left, its confusing!
  4. the field-of-view of television is different from the one we use by default in game, television have a more wide-angle lens giving a bigger speed feeling. But this can make the game harder to play! You can already try it finding the correct field-of-view setting, something like that:

image.png.b80f299d2627770e3b7016dbe858dd38.png

so.. yeah maybe they could implement that for a new replay mode, or spectator mode, or something like that! But surely not as the main hud

• Agree 1

While I agree the missing halo display is somewhat overdue, there may be other issue with higher priority to solve (safety car bugs, multiplayer, AI driver flaws, missing 2020 circuits, Bottas=Superman and the like). But yeah, it would be "nice to have".

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Schneehase said:

While I agree the missing halo display is somewhat overdue, there may be other issue with higher priority to solve (safety car bugs, multiplayer, AI driver flaws, missing 2020 circuits, Bottas=Superman and the like). But yeah, it would be "nice to have".

Thankyou mate.. i agree that exists some other Things to improve and these could obviously improved but the Official Halo Hud in a Official F1 game should be included a lot ago

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of authentic HUD, Milestone did just that in the new MotoGP 21 game.

Here is the official TV broadcast leaderboard for MotoGP:

wVDNXjt.png

And here is the HUD in the game:

pba9vww.png

There's absolutely no reason why Codemaster's can't do something like this.

Edited by HDR10
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1