Jump to content Jump to content

Official Hud and Halo Hud for the next releases

On 3/30/2021 at 4:19 PM, HDR10 said:

Eg2nkArXYAQA9Sw?format=jpg&name=large

I'm all for options being added but if it was not changeable in game then I'd prefer to keep what we have in F1 2020 to the above. For throttle and brake I prefer the F1 2019 version actually, with the solid bars rather than lines.

Regarding the order list down the left hand side it might be nice to be able to toggle between the current short list and the full list whilst racing, in the same way options in the HUD are.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 3/30/2021 at 4:19 PM, HDR10 said:

Been using these TV leaderboard and halo HUD mods with F1 2020 on PC, and look how great it looks. It would be fantastic if Codemasters implemented both of these into the game.

Eg2nkArXYAQA9Sw?format=jpg&name=large

Eg2nkARWoAAfUT1?format=jpg&name=large

If we got this then the game would be way better

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

By the way, regarding MotoGP 21, it's not just the leaderboard that's authentic, but the post race graphics. 

Real TV race results:

ExldQ-JWYAgszoe.jpg

Real TV championship standings:

0zpl5hha67r61.png

MotoGP 21 game race results:

NhghE1G.jpg

MotoGP 21 game championship standings:

nM22D2H.jpg

Would love it if Codemasters did this with the real F1 TV graphics. 

Edited by HDR10
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

With EA coming in the chances are increasing though. I mean look at FIFA 21 for example, huge effort in official TV display for Premier League, La Liga and Bundesliga which are all fully licensed.

• Agree 3
32 minutes ago, DutchRacer87 said:

With EA coming in the chances are increasing though. I mean look at FIFA 21 for example, huge effort in official TV display for Premier League, La Liga and Bundesliga which are all fully licensed.

FIFA does use the official TV score overlay for several leagues, but other EA Sports games like the Madden and the NHL series don't. So it's not a guarantee, unfortunately.

On 4/28/2021 at 3:27 AM, HDR10 said:

Here's a preview of the updated version of the TV Leaderboard mod. Looks great.

Looks ace and would definitely like to see the hud more closely represent the TV graphics. Would be great to see the full position table for the replays but for gameplay it takes up way too much screen space so would probably have to be a more condensed version similar to how it is in the game now. It’s been getting there year on year but just needs a bit more fine tuning, particularly with the colours and lap sector times to more closely mimic the official tv graphics. Does look ace though