Jump to content Jump to content

Thrustmaster T80 Problem With Pedals

BinbirPing

I want to play f1 2020 with my Thrustmaster t80 but my pedal input is wrong. Even though I apply little pressure to the pedal the input is 100 and when it is not under pressure by me the input is 0 (naturally). I have the same problem with Dirt Rally 2.0 but in this case, I want to solve this to play F1 2020 with my Thrustmaster T80 Steering wheel. Btw my pedal input is correct in other games such as assetto corsa and I Have downloaded the latest driver from Thrustmaster's official website.

3 minutes ago, BinbirPing said:

I want to play f1 2020 with my Thrustmaster t80 but my pedal input is wrong. Even though I apply little pressure to the pedal the input is 100 and when it is not under pressure by me the input is 0 (naturally). I have the same problem with Dirt Rally 2.0 but in this case, I want to solve this to play F1 2020 with my Thrustmaster T80 Steering wheel. Btw my pedal input is correct in other games such as assetto corsa and I Have downloaded the latest driver from Thrustmaster's official website.

There is nothing between the 0 and the 100 it is always either one of them.

• 11 months later...
On 3/30/2021 at 3:15 PM, BinbirPing said:

There is nothing between the 0 and the 100 it is always either one of them.

This is a known issue with the older T80's. The topmost two buttons on the wheel (i think L2 and R2) are linked to the brake and accelerator. So in some games, the brake and accelerator get assigned as a button instead of an axis. That's why its all or nothing. To overcome this, depress the pedal slightly BEFORE you click ASSIGN, and then depress the pedal fully thereafter. It should now show you "Y-" or similar. If it still shows a button number (example "10") then do it again until it registers as an axis. Repeat this for the accelerator.
Hope this helps someone in the future.