Jump to content Jump to content

EGO dumper F1 2020.

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

The game constantly crashes to ego dumper , the only code i get is EGO DUMPER

• Platform

PC

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

I cannot get into the game to check, but its the latest version of F1 2020

• Game-mode?

Solo career 

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

I just launch the game. then it crashes, i don't do anything out of the ordinary

• How do you make the problem happen?

Launching the game

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I have updated all drivers, verified files, disabled steam overlay.

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Xbox 1 controller.

crash_dump#746942-20210402-174228-0.zip

DxDiag.txt

On 3/30/2021 at 6:00 PM, steviejay69 said:

Please edit your submission to a proper bug report

https://forums.codemasters.com/announcement/38-want-to-report-an-issue-have-a-bug-to-report-please-look-here-first/

The zip file referenced in the EGO dumper log is actually more helpful than the EGO dumper log itself (remove the log from the post, please).

Edit done, didnt know how to delete a post , made a duplicate post by mistake.

2 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

UEFI 1.50 (B450 Bazooka Max WiFi)

GHub and check for updates to G933.

You've got three monitors running there, please troubleshoot with the primary (AOC) and introduce secondaries one by one until you see the issue.

Tried these methods, with no success. any other ideas? 

12 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Can you post video of where the game is crashing please? Try DX12 first, then DX11.

I was able to recreate the crash on DX12, but could not recreate it on DX11, The game will work from time to time, but the crashes never stop, I will be able to play sometimes for an hour, then crash, sometimes I can only play for a few min, then crash. but this is how it looks, and this is how it happens on DX12 and 11, the game is set to windowed mode just for the purpose of recording the incident, but I usually play in fullscreen. Hope this helps. The issue only started about a day after I got the game, I managed to play for 2 days without interruption, then the crashes started and are becoming more frequent over time.

8 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

This is possibly a corrupt save (if it's been happening since 1.17) consider this thread, if you'd like to follow it. Are you using the Racenet livery or suit?

Corrupt Saves in MyTeam Post 1.17 patch Master Thread - Page 3 - Gameplay Issues and Bugs TA - Codemasters Community

There is a thread there on how to upload your save game.

I do not think it is a corrupt save, as some days I can play for an hour or two before it crashes, other days I cannot even load into the My Team. I will upload my save file anyway to the thread. I am not using any recenet livery or suit, only one that I unlocked via the free podium pass. 

31 minutes ago, Warpigy15 said:

I do not think it is a corrupt save, as some days I can play for an hour or two before it crashes, other days I cannot even load into the My Team. I will upload my save file anyway to the thread. I am not using any recenet livery or suit, only one that I unlocked via the free podium pass. 

Edit , turns out i am using the racenet livery , but i cannot get into my game to actually change the livery ? any ideas here ? @steviejay69

• Administrator

From your video, you can. Load up the game, go to Customisation > Select a new livery that you can edit > Press 'Use Car Livery' and make sure you select the new option like the image below:

20210406162316_1.jpg

You don't need to load your MyTeam save to change the livery.

Archived