F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

Why I stopped playing after 30 hours

I know that there will be much posts like this one, but I see it as an input for the devs.

I have 30 hours playtime now . In short term: I`m frustrated.

Generally I am a ranked player which loves fair competitive matches. It was hard for me to get used to F1 2020 without traction control, but I was doing very well.

Most of the time we are playing with up to 4 other friends in ranked mode. Why I am frustrated?

I was placed in Silver 3 and now I'm Silver 2, which is totally fine. But what the f* is this safety rating? It now destroyed the game for me.

I`m feeling like I can't escape this D rating now. What have I done? I was driving carefully and yes, sometimes I left the track a bit. But I lose nearly 10% for one match where I crashed noone?!

Even if I turn myself without crashing anyone else I get a penalty.

There are so many unfair players which just crash you away in that D-Rated lobbies and I have no fun driving anymore as a player which likes to drive fair and square.

I`m stuck and with just a plus of 3-5% per good game but minus 5-10% for a bad game I have no chance to get back, even if I want to.

Why can other drivers just flank me away with no penalty while I get bugged into the wall, lose a tire and get disqualified? The collision detection needs WAY more improvement.

See you

Lantecer

I take it private lobbies with your friends or entering a league don't appeal? Both would give you cleaner online races.