Jump to content Jump to content

Code Masters: Give us a 'Friends' mode

All my friends play F1 over many years now. I started a last years and have now a 3 month break behind me.

So no chance at all to ever come cloth to my friends. But I want to race with them. Its fun with them. Just I was most of the time the last one, with a big gap.

There should be a possibility that friends with different skill level can play together, by adding the good player a hadicap, or give bad player an advantage. Similar like in some real race leags, where additional weight is put into the car etc.

It would be great if Codemasters would add such a possibility, which everyone can see that takes part in a race. There should be a sign, e.g. that player xy has time benefit of -1 second or so. It shall be a transparent thing.

I think there are good players who would also like such a 'friends' mode the have a more closer race with all friends, instead of 2-3 that are always taking the first 3 places nad 2-3 that are always taking the last place.

Such races are more fun races rather then finding the absolute best driver.

I've not tried this but I think you could race in a private lobby and deliberately not use equal cars, so you could drive a Mercedes and your friends to drive slower cars? It depends how big the difference in performance between you and your friends is how much this would help.

Edited by Ultra3142
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 3/30/2021 at 9:30 PM, vTeritron said:

All my friends play F1 over many years now. I started a last years and have now a 3 month break behind me.

So no chance at all to ever come cloth to my friends. But I want to race with them. Its fun with them. Just I was most of the time the last one, with a big gap.

There should be a possibility that friends with different skill level can play together, by adding the good player a hadicap, or give bad player an advantage. Similar like in some real race leags, where additional weight is put into the car etc.

It would be great if Codemasters would add such a possibility, which everyone can see that takes part in a race. There should be a sign, e.g. that player xy has time benefit of -1 second or so. It shall be a transparent thing.

I think there are good players who would also like such a 'friends' mode the have a more closer race with all friends, instead of 2-3 that are always taking the first 3 places nad 2-3 that are always taking the last place.

Why the hack do you not built a league and leave us alone them alone with your stupid question / there are far more important questions to be answered going ahead with this franchise.....🤮🤮🤮🤮

On 3/30/2021 at 8:30 PM, vTeritron said:

You can do that creating a private lobby and invite your friends to join.. after you can add some AI drivers and out on the Host options for the Realistic Performances endeed of Equal.. you add all Mercedes Drivers ex Hamílton and Bottas and the rest of Cars are available to pick.. you can deal with your friends who where much Faster picks the last Teams who where much slower picks better performance teams.. easy on this way