Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2020 steering wheel rotation

Question

So i bought f1 2020 for pc and my wheel is a thrustmaster tmx and i connected it and the wheel rotation was not good so i went to the settings to change it but it would change there is no wheel rotation button can someone pls help me out!?

5 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, Luctheracer said:

So i bought f1 2020 for pc and my wheel is a thrustmaster tmx and i connected it and the wheel rotation was not good so i went to the settings to change it but it would change there is no wheel rotation button can someone pls help me out!?

You need to set it in the software for the wheel itself, not the game.

2 hours ago, Luctheracer said:

Try pressing the mode button on the right hand side of the  front face of the wheelbase at the exact same time as you press the right hand side of the D-PAD on the steering wheel , Only press it ONE (1) time and look at the flash of the red coloured light next to the mode button  Now try turning the steering wheel and feel the rotations of it . Then press the buttons in the same way again an see the red coloured mode light flash more times and again try turning the wheel .

If that worked and changed the degrees of rotations then you will have 5 different rotations to choose from.