Jump to content Jump to content

Are there any fees to pay if I got sent PS5 from central Europe?

I have family living in central Europe, and there aren't any issues getting ps5. I thought about getting it sent here, but would I need to pay any fees for that? If yes, how much would that be? thank you very much for any answer.

Edited by edisonkeith
34 minutes ago, edisonkeith said:

I have family living in central Europe, and there aren't any issues getting ps5. I thought about getting it sent here, but would I need to pay any fees for that? If yes, how much would that be? thank you very much for any answer

If no one answers you that has actually done this , then find a seller in the place where you are going to buy it and ask them what the cost will be ,if you don't want to do that then use the price that you are going to pay in Europe for the PS5 and call DHL in the UK and ask them if they can give you a price , If you can't be bothered to do that then I don't know what else to say other than phone UK customs or go to the website and ask them what the duties will be based on the retail price you paid in Euros. Probably better to wait until all the fuss is over and you can buy one in the UK.