Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

How to restore preset setups?


Recommended Posts

Are you sure? I don't think it's possible to change the presets, in that as soon as you do it gets stored in the 'Custom' option instead. Simply scrolling back to the default preset puts you back where you were.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SuperAndrea said:

Hi,

I have overwritten some preset setups in F1 2020. 

Is there a way to restore them at the original values?

Many thanks,

Andrea

When you are able to restore setups to their in game default  it will show a specific button that you need to press to restore the default settings at the bottom of the screen you are on , If your settings are on a wheel then default settings will be on the first page of settings under the title of the wheel that you are using , this default setting for the specific wheel cannot be overwritten.

If you are talking about actual car setups then they cannot be changed permanently , when you do make changes during play they are stored in your own saving slots or they are temporarily changed and stored as a custom setting. That has its own heading in the setups page , as already stated above.

Edited by Exasperated
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

When you are able to restore setups to their in game default  it will show a specific button that you need to press to restore the default settings at the bottom of the screen you are on , If your settings are on a wheel then default settings will be on the first page of settings under the title of the wheel that you are using , this default setting for the specific wheel cannot be overwritten.

Maybe I'm misreading the OP but to me 'setups' in the game are car setups...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ultra3142 said:

Maybe I'm misreading the OP but to me 'setups' in the game are car setups...

People don't usually make it very clear what they mean , when I reply I just cover all the bases as the post sticks around and gets read by other people so it gives a reference for many , that's just my way of looking at it , I didn't mean to undermine your reply.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

People don't usually make it very clear what they mean , when I reply I just cover all the bases as the post sticks around and gets read by other people so it gives a reference for many , that's just my way of looking at it , I didn't mean to undermine your reply.

I didn't feel undermined :classic_smile:. It would be good if your reply turned out to be helpful too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...