Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
PC Forum Championship Season 4 F1 2020 | Sign Up Here Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

How to restore preset setups?

Hi,

I have overwritten some preset setups in F1 2020. 

Is there a way to restore them at the original values?

Many thanks,

Andrea

Are you sure? I don't think it's possible to change the presets, in that as soon as you do it gets stored in the 'Custom' option instead. Simply scrolling back to the default preset puts you back where you were.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, SuperAndrea said:

Hi,

I have overwritten some preset setups in F1 2020. 

Is there a way to restore them at the original values?

Many thanks,

Andrea

When you are able to restore setups to their in game default  it will show a specific button that you need to press to restore the default settings at the bottom of the screen you are on , If your settings are on a wheel then default settings will be on the first page of settings under the title of the wheel that you are using , this default setting for the specific wheel cannot be overwritten.

If you are talking about actual car setups then they cannot be changed permanently , when you do make changes during play they are stored in your own saving slots or they are temporarily changed and stored as a custom setting. That has its own heading in the setups page , as already stated above.

Edited by Exasperated

3 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

When you are able to restore setups to their in game default  it will show a specific button that you need to press to restore the default settings at the bottom of the screen you are on , If your settings are on a wheel then default settings will be on the first page of settings under the title of the wheel that you are using , this default setting for the specific wheel cannot be overwritten.

Maybe I'm misreading the OP but to me 'setups' in the game are car setups...

1 minute ago, Ultra3142 said:

Maybe I'm misreading the OP but to me 'setups' in the game are car setups...

People don't usually make it very clear what they mean , when I reply I just cover all the bases as the post sticks around and gets read by other people so it gives a reference for many , that's just my way of looking at it , I didn't mean to undermine your reply.

18 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

People don't usually make it very clear what they mean , when I reply I just cover all the bases as the post sticks around and gets read by other people so it gives a reference for many , that's just my way of looking at it , I didn't mean to undermine your reply.

I didn't feel undermined :classic_smile:. It would be good if your reply turned out to be helpful too.

• Like 1