Jump to content Jump to content

For what reasons you can't wait for F1 2021 game?

I'm pretty excited about the new F1 2021 game, and the main reasons for me are:

1. There is no more stupid Vietnam GP
  2. I want to play with updated livery, the pink racing point and yellow renault of f1 2020 feels already old
  3. No more Vietnam GP
  4. Updated drivers, makes me wanna impersonate Schumacher and fight for the middle positions
  5. Really, no more Vietnam GP! ❤️
  6. Compatibility with Logitech G923.. or, at least, i hope it will be implemented
  7. Imola!! I really love that track
  8. New changes on Australian GP, the track will be really faster!
  9. Yeah, i will never be forced to race in Vietnam
  10. Any new features that will be in the game and has not been announced

What about your list?

• Haha 2

I'm looking forward to Imola as well, hope they can add it, also the changes to Australia sound good, especially for me as I really struggle with corners 9 & 10. Just can't seem to get the entry point right consistently , I can be quick through there but get it wrong way too often. 

Also did you mention no more Vietnam? 😉

Anyone know why they remove old tracks no longer on the calendar? Obviously they wouldn't be included in career mode but I miss Hockenheim why not have that and other older tracks in the database? Are they stopped from doing it by the licensing rules? 

2 hours ago, NeilUK02 said:

Anyone know why they remove old tracks no longer on the calendar? Obviously they wouldn't be included in career mode but I miss Hockenheim why not have that and other older tracks in the database? Are they stopped from doing it by the licensing rules? 

Yes, or so they've said in the past. If they want to license anything other than the current season's assets, they have to negotiate that licence separately.

Hmm as EA has somethimg to say i hope more presentation surprises,better replay functions,more myTeam actions,i mean that you never really "finish" your car in regards of R&D.

That the AI feels more human,that they loose the car in corners,miss the racing line,usual mistakes so said.

Better car damage model!! Maybe look at Grand Prix 2 from 1995 for inspiration 😂 mechnical faults is the most important here!!! "Hey we loose the front wing if you hit that curb more often,try to avoid curbs in turn 4" e.g. if you dont listen to it you will really loose it...yeah and so on,engine blow ups and stuff.

Disregard the interview lady!! She is a pain! Or make her more dynamic.

And many more

At least no vietnam anymore 😁

I would love to see the Official Hud and Halo Hud with custumised options.. i think that there s time more than enough to input that in a Official F1 game.. With a option that let to players to choose what type of HUD they want to choose if Codemasters Hud ir OFFICIAL Hud.. Improving the Online System and Penalties in Multiplayer Lobbies should be an priority aswell.. at least maybe tweaking a little more the Gameplay for more closer to a Realistic like Assetto Corsa or Rfactor etc.. ínside this genrer.

An great addiction would be for example the input of an simillar the Journey mode with our own charater and doing a my team carreer inside that way

Edited by CarlosSantos87

A very much improved penalty system in MP with immediate DSQ for drivers rimming you off the track at first corner of the track ...

and yes no Vietnam race anymore - a track where in real life no race has taken place

And yes love to the changes in Spain and Melbourne 

But - afraid of a stupid track like Jeddah- maybe as stupid as the track in vietnam

And yes looking forward to real race tracks like Imola and Portimao 

And yes - only no online races in cockpit view 

And yes - only compatible with a wheel - all controller t-cam boys slower by one second ....

Have fun guys🤣😂

• Disagree 1