Jump to content Jump to content

Out of interest do you mean between e.g. PC and Playstation, or between generations of the same platform e.g. PS4 with PS5? I'd be amazed if the former happens but my guess is the latter will.

Edited by Ultra3142
  • 2 weeks later...

I totally agree to the request to have crossplay available for competitive racing games like F1 and Dirt Rally series.

We can see since several years, crossplay is not rocket sience as Epic is running Fortnite on nearly all modern gaming platforms available.

Even as engaged racers are using wheels and rigs in any case, there is no input device difference between PS, XBOX and PC. Let us all compete across the gaming community!

That said, I hope with the responsibility taken over by EA, we see an imporvement in this area.

CM and EA: PLEASE ENABLE CROSSPLAY!

Edited by DudeOddball

This could potenitally divide racing leagues, if PS4 users aren't able to play with PS5 users and vice versa. PS5 users had to live without next-gen enhancements and play the PS4 version on PS5 in order to compete with the rest.

1 hour ago, SAL_LippiArsenal said:

This could potenitally divide racing leagues, if PS4 users aren't able to play with PS5 users and vice versa. PS5 users had to live without next-gen enhancements and play the PS4 version on PS5 in order to compete with the rest.

It looks like this should be fine. The discussion above was focusing on cross-play between platforms i.e. with XBOX and PC rather than between generations of the same platform.