DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt 1, Dirt 2 and Dirt 3 stages to Dirt Rally

Adding the stages from previous Dirt could be a good method for the dirt team to have a bunch of new stages, without having to spend a lot of money, if it is possible

No, because the quality is not up to scratch. The road surface details are not there, which is what makes this game so good.

It really depends on the effort it takes to import them. I would be totally down to get Australia and Spain stages from Dirt 1.

There are just a few stages that could be nice to tell the truth.

From dirt 2/3.. some of the trailblazer stages at China... Morocco... Thailand... are very nice

And dont forget the other stages that can be playd with RAID... etc...

Not bad idea...

No, because the quality is not up to scratch. The road surface details are not there, which is what makes this game so good.
The details are not a problem, i get lots of fin driving in crappy 2003 quality stages in rbr and they are addictive, the quality is by the game engines, i think that they have very good quality, i know that they arent the best but having some more stages would be great, to vary a bit

You made the ''No'' answer unappealing on purpose...good try to force people into voting what you want. I voted no because those stages are designed for the arcade physics of the previous games and would not suit well with DiRT Rally physics and plus they're not on par with the current level of details. Also, they are fantasy tracks and doesn't fit with the current developer vision for the game. It's unlikely this will happen and I disagree the current stages are boring...yes there is not many but they're not boring.

That no answer is a joke and to be honest, its a bit hypocritical, i have not played a Dirt 1, 2 or 3 game in over a year but i know that if I was to play any random stage on one tomorrow, it would be as you say, boring and i would 'Know every corner'. besides, the stages from the previous Dirt Games were mostly short and unentertaining.

I'd prefer Dirt Rally to has its own stages, I don't like the wide dirt highways on the previous Dirt Rallies

I dont want the older tracks , as they are not that authentically modeled than D:R stages.  period.
Dirt 3 "Finland" was a joke to drive and ultra short wtf.

More ever than Dirt 1,2,3 bit arcadish old stages, I would like to get authentically modeled new countries and stages ... Give us track addition "Moselland" to Rally Deutschland, give us Rally Corsica , give us Rally Catalunya, give us Rally New Zealand and Australia , give us Manx Rally, give us Rally Argentina and a few stages of Rally Kenia -Safari !!! Only if we get that VARIETY OF LOCATIONS AND STAGES , the SIM will stay a long time enjoyment for many players and of course attract more and more players ..
If thats too much locations requested , get more track devs into the D:R team and charge me with DLC prices. I'll pay them right away. Should you open D:R for the awesome modding community: well then even better !!

Not a bad idea. If good ports could be done of the stages, then it could provide the Codies with a lot of content that just needs to be brought up to the fantastic standards in this game, rather than creating all new stages from scratch.

I know that the quality is not even near to dirt rally quality, but for codies to make new rallyes is really expensive, but for porting the stages maybe se have 200km of new stages at a really low cost

Dont Import them, but rather recreat them with to dirt rally spec's. 

i would perfer the world rally stagest first followed by other event locations. 

My fav stages from previous DiRT were the ones of CMR: DiRT , but they are the worst in quality, but dont know how will they look in this new ego engine.