Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 Wishlist

Syrkiewicz

My Wishlist for 2021

-Better Physics

-More realistic setups (Not having tyre pressures on minimum and brake bias on 50%)

-More focus on multiplayer

-A story to go along with Career Mode

-Better ERS recovery, atm the regeneration is too low and causes DRS train because people want to save their battery than actually push and race

-New helmet designs

-Making sure their is parity between the pad and wheel which I feel there is on F1 2020

-The wet should be much more difficult to drive in, there’s currently way too much grip even in full wet conditions 

-Faster lines in the wet off the racing line

-Quick pitstops in online qualifying 

-No unrealistic downshifting 

-Eliminating the effects of dirty air which i feel isnt a needed feature, the closer we can race each other the better in my opinion...

-Fanatec V3 vibration pedal support

-Diff entry/exit settings

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2021 at 1:08 PM, DRC Jarad said:

My Wishlist for 2021

-Better Physics

-More realistic setups (Not having tyre pressures on minimum and brake bias on 50%)

-More focus on multiplayer

-A story to go along with Career Mode

-Better ERS recovery, atm the regeneration is too low and causes DRS train because people want to save their battery than actually push and race

-New helmet designs

-Making sure their is parity between the pad and wheel which I feel there is on F1 2020

-The wet should be much more difficult to drive in, there’s currently way too much grip even in full wet conditions 

-Faster lines in the wet off the racing line

-Quick pitstops in online qualifying 

-No unrealistic downshifting 

-Eliminating the effects of dirty air which i feel isnt a needed feature, the closer we can race each other the better in my opinion...

-Fanatec V3 vibration pedal support

-Diff entry/exit settings

Just goes to show how many versions of this game there are in the one game because I rarely run tyre pressures at minimum they are usually set quite high , as for brakes I usually end up with a set up more front biased . I think the E sports type player in T-Cam going at 10,000 Kmh on rails with a 120hz monitor  gives a different experience to someone using a console and a 60hz TV driving in cockpit cam and has under and oversteer to deal with during a lap

Too much grip in the wet is obviously because of your FFB settings are masking the available in game effects because In the wet I'm getting Slicks on Ice effect using the inters and wet tyres.

Count yourself lucky that you have dirty air effects that alter game play , I have none in my version.

On 4/6/2021 at 9:59 PM, Exasperated said:

Just goes to show how many versions of this game there are in the one game because I rarely run tyre pressures at minimum they are usually set quite high , as for brakes I usually end up with a set up more front biased . I think the E sports type player in T-Cam going at 10,000 Kmh on rails with a 120hz monitor  gives a different experience to someone using a console and a 60hz TV driving in cockpit cam and has under and oversteer to deal with during a lap

Too much grip in the wet is obviously because of your FFB settings are masking the available in game effects because In the wet I'm getting Slicks on Ice effect using the inters and wet tyres.

Count yourself lucky that you have dirty air effects that alter game play , I have none in my 

2 hours ago, DRC Jarad said:

I have set world records in the past and have literally a decade plus of racing experience across f1 games and sim racing, I know what im doing

I'm sure you do know what you're doing in order that you make a set up in everything from your gaming  hard ware to in game car set ups in order that you can set World records but that is just one aspect of the game and is worlds away from what I do with the game , as I am not trying to set a world record , You certainly wouldn't be setting any World records on my outfit with my FFB settings in cockpit cam , no matter how good you are which brings it back to what I said , there is more than 1 version of the game available in the same game as the set up of everything and the gaming gear can have an effect on how the experience is for the end user.

-Better ERS recovery, atm the regeneration is too low and causes DRS train because people want to save their battery than actually push and race

Terrible idea. This would result in people constantly pressing the OT button, which would be unrealistic. 

If anything, regeneration should be even slower.

Archived