Jump to content Jump to content

Autosave failed

Hi

After last patch i have problem with autosave, cannot be enabled and every time i close the game and start next day again, everything progress is gone. 

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

Since the update version 1.17 i have the issue, that saves doesnt works. Every time i close the game and start it again everthing is lost. Autosave cannot be enabled.

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Version -  1.17

• Platform

Steam (PC)

• How do you make the problem happen?

I make it happen, every time the game starts up

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

uninstall&reinstall the game - didn´t work

uninstall&reinstall steam and the game - didn´t work

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

I play with ps 4 controller on PC

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. 

Uploaded

I hope, you will fix this issue soon as possible

Best regars

Oliksanda

Troubleshooting F1 2020.jpg

Most likely problem here is a corrupt Windows installation. If the progress is already gone, there is nothing to lose by reinstalling.

If you would like to post a dxdiag and make and model of motherboard I can recommend any updates that might be applicable.

So i used avastclear. After the process i make sure there is no folder with avast left.

I start the game and still the same problem, so i dont now if there is another solution for this issue. 

Maybe i should give up and buy the game on PS4 :D:D:D

2 hours ago, Oliksanda said:

So i used avastclear. After the process i make sure there is no folder with avast left.

I start the game and still the same problem, so i dont now if there is another solution for this issue. 

Maybe i should give up and buy the game on PS4 :D:D:D

Can you please check the security settings

Start|Update & Security|Windows Security|Virus & Threat Detection|Virus & Threat Settings|Controlled Folder Access is disabled

Archived