Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2020 FPS DROPS

21 hours ago, McMitzy said:

Right I've done that and It's still happening 

Can you post an updated dxdiag please?

Maybe a Belarc Advisor report and if you DM me with the resulting report please - otherwise I'm just going to say reformat the PC. Something is badly amiss. DDU in Safe Mode should clear out any garbage and an installation without internet should return a clean install. 

Can you test without the Razer Kraken X headset and disable the Realtek Digital Audio Output?

Also the HDA audio drivers are outdated, try these UAD drivers but you must fully uninstall the old drivers (ideally without internet).

Are you using the Synapse 3 software? (Are there any updates for it or your headset?)

On 4/16/2021 at 11:49 AM, steviejay69 said:

Can you test without the Razer Kraken X headset and disable the Realtek Digital Audio Output?

Also the HDA audio drivers are outdated, try these UAD drivers but you must fully uninstall the old drivers (ideally without internet).

Are you using the Synapse 3 software? (Are there any updates for it or your headset?)

Would you consider updating me fully with replies or assistance will be slower?

I can see the Realtek Digital Audio was still enabled and the driver was not updated from the download. So I'm also going to assume the headset wasn't removed either as it's also still in the dxdiag.

Archived