Jump to content Jump to content

Upgrade Base Game to GOTY Edition [STEAM]

Hi All

I recently bought Dirt Rally 2.0 via the recent Humble Bundle. After installing today and looking at the range of DLC via the Steam store page I can see you can get the seasons DLC included with the GOTY Edition. Currently this edition is on sale on steam for £9.99 but I am unable to buy it because steam states I already own the game.

I know I can buy the Year One Pass to obtain all this DLC but this is not on sale and double the price (£19.99). 

Is this an oversight that the Year One Pass has not been put on sale or is there another way I can get the GOTY Edition?

Thanks

Maurice, Thank you for your idea!

I have just done this and it works! I was dreading having to have to complete the 100+GB download again, but after entering the product code it just has to download the DLC.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Houghton69 said:

Maurice, Thank you for your idea!

I have just done this and it works! I was dreading having to have to complete the 100+GB download again, but after entering the product code it just has to download the DLC.

great news 👍