Jump to content Jump to content

BMW M2 COMPETITION is still obtainable for free?

I know, it's old thing already, but all topics were archived, so i had to create new one 🙂

I've completed 3 or 4 stages (before car broke up) in Round 1 of qualifiers (Scotland) and they ended like 2 weeks ago, but i don't have BMW M2 in garage. Is because i haven't completed all tracks or because isn't obtainable for free anymore?

• Social Media & Community Team

It's available for everyone, however the dealership in the Garage section doesn't show all cars all the time.

The World Series version had free repairs but the standard version is buyable. They both drive identically.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

It's available for everyone,

9 hours ago, Ecryone said:

I've completed 3 or 4 stages (before car broke up) in Round 1 of qualifiers (Scotland) and they ended like 2 weeks ago, but i don't have BMW M2 in garage. Is because i haven't completed all tracks or because isn't obtainable for free anymore?

@PJTierneyThank you for answer. Can you please clarify my quote, why i did not get it after 3-4 stages in round 1... (month ended, so...) do i need to complete all stages to get M2 in garage?

You're looking in the wrong area.

When the World Series was active there was a separate tab for it on the main menu (like how the Colin McRae content has its own menu).

The Official Club is not a place where prize cars are awarded.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, PJTierney said:

You're looking in the wrong area.

When the World Series was active there was a separate tab for it on the main menu (like how the Colin McRae content has its own menu).

The Official Club is not a place where prize cars are awarded.

@PJTierney oh, thank you. I messed things up. I thought that the club runs World Series and as an exception - the only club with awards.

Next World series - next year? I'm right?

No plans for a Season 3 just yet, given Season 2 just finished.

Hard to tell what our esports plans in the future will be right now, so if you're after some action check out the various community leagues out there, or just sweat it out in Official Club like I do 🙂