Jump to content Jump to content

30 Minute Races/more Data

Voland69

I would like to have more Data in Career mode. so you can see what your grid position was in the last season and your lap times. more statistics!!!

and it would be great to have the option for 33% or 30 Minute races. I enjoy playing 50% races with long practice and 3 qualifying sessions. but to play a fast career it is unsatisfactory to spent almost an hour for practice and (short) qualifying and then just have a race that lasts for 20 minutes.

On 4/9/2021 at 10:06 AM, Voland69 said:

I would like to have more Data in Career mode. so you can see what your grid position was in the last season and your lap times. more statistics!!!

and it would be great to have the option for 33% or 30 Minute races. I enjoy playing 50% races with long practice and 3 qualifying sessions. but to play a fast career it is unsatisfactory to spent almost an hour for practice and (short) qualifying and then just have a race that lasts for 20 minutes.

Hmm usually for me 50% races take 45 minutes to finish and 25% are usually 20 minutes for me barely spend anytime on practice I do the challenges and then move straight to quali

Archived