Sign in to follow this  

DIRT RALLY :daily ownership today 14/08/2015

daily ownership , my time got not logged on the list , got the fastest time and the  thing didn upload or the list leaderboard did not accept and or set my time . i should be on 1st place currently.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=499638034 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=499638055

I have the same problem, my time is not so good but also not in results.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=499763117

Event with Manta was recorded/registered OK.

But... what are that 30:00:00 times after some point ? LOL

if you check  the daily ownership   the 14th      ,   nobody  on the hole day   beated "Tapeh" his time  , well   faster times then him  where not accepted in the dailyleaderboard that day

Hi guys,

This was caused by you all be being faster than the "cheat times" that we shipped with back in April. These were times that we didn't think anyone would be able to beat, so anything faster would be discounted. I am able to reinstate times on a case by case basis, but I was out of the office over the weekend so I couldn't catch the problem.

We're looking at fixing this right now, with a list of new, faster, cheat times.

What I can do as a means of compensation is offer each of you the top credits reward available for Friday's Delta Event.

I'm so sorry you've all been burned by this. The last thing we want to do is for our best, most dedicated players to suffer.

Hatward said:
Hi guys,

This was caused by you all be being faster than the "cheat times" that we shipped with back in April. These were times that we didn't think anyone would be able to beat, so anything faster would be discounted. I am able to reinstate times on a case by case basis, but I was out of the office over the weekend so I couldn't catch the problem.

We're looking at fixing this right now, with a list of new, faster, cheat times.

What I can do as a means of compensation is offer each of you the top credits reward available for Friday's Delta Event.

I'm so sorry you've all been burned by this. The last thing we want to do is for our best, most dedicated players to suffer.
I like this compensation talk. I accept this offer. ;)

Hatward said:
Hi guys,

So they pretty much broke DiRT Rally Event just as Kim Kardashian broke the internet with her butt?
This is amazing.

cool  ,  well  i think   below 2min and 13 seconds is a cheat  .  maybe ever i would reach   2min and 19,999 seconds  if i practice day by day on that track with that car.         
one solution is   , if a new faster time  is set  that dirt rally  uploads the replay or some kind of  replay with a very low data   and the nesecery files that  prooves that its not a cheat time .      if poeple are able to turn of replays    witch is good  it stil must have a low data replay for   the online time logs if you set a record .