Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 Error Code CE-34878-0

Upper90

I just recently bough the game on PS4. I am playing MY TEAM all 22 races. I got to race 6/SPAIN and received this code 6 times. I reported through the PS4. I did the six hour full initialization last night. Finally redownloaded the 59+ GB game and attempted to load back into that race weekend and received this error again. I decided to start a different MY TEAM using 16 races and skip the SPAIN race. In the 1st race weekend it it had this same error code.  I AM SUPER ANNOYED about this situation. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Upper90 said:

I just recently bough the game on PS4. I am playing MY TEAM all 22 races. I got to race 6/SPAIN and received this code 6 times. I reported through the PS4. I did the six hour full initialization last night. Finally redownloaded the 59+ GB game and attempted to load back into that race weekend and received this error again. I decided to start a different MY TEAM using 16 races and skip the SPAIN race. In the 1st race weekend it it had this same error code.  I AM SUPER ANNOYED about this situation. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Please post your issue as a bug report. And this is a general PS4 error, please follow the basic troubleshooting.

https://forums.codemasters.com/announcement/38-want-to-report-an-issue-have-a-bug-to-report-please-look-here-first/

Archived