Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 - News "Soon"

Some news about F1 2014 https://twitter.com/T4RG4/status/479528191657517057

Soon, soon :)

Ps. I am @gianlu_dale on Twitter, follow me :D

Same for me lol, the British GP is 2 week away so there will probably be something around that time.

Andi said:
Same for me lol, the British GP is 2 week away so there will probably be something around that time.
yeah given Autosport will be out the door by then they can focus on F1's promotion then

The DiRT guys have a DiRTi Gossip Thread, we should have one for F1 haha :p

ihave some news,the news is that ssmeone wil soon have some news,i know its an exclusive,remember where you heard it first,follow me on twatter,im @state the obvious

the good news is that next gen for the next year but he will show you the new pictures and the videos about next gen

But this year a normal release cars 2014...

You call that good news? That terrible news. I wanna race F1 2014 on next gen. 

It's not that the PS4 came out yesterday or something. They knew that by the time F1 2014 would come out a lot of consoles would have been sold already. So why is the pinnacle of motorsports not on the pinnacle of consoles? 

Is it me or is it not as simple as bringing the PC version to the next gen consoles? Or is Codemasters going console only? New rumor? No PC version.

And as we have seen from previous tweets of Steve he seems to be playing on the PS4 so this can only meen one thing: PS4 exclusive!

Since this year F1 is no longer the pinnacle of motorsports.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure F1 2014 will be on next gen. There were some tweets from Steve with hints in the last weeks.

2014 will be on next gen, maybe a later release in November/December but it will be on next gen. 

Sorry for the lack of info guys, and well... the vagueness of everything at the moment. We're just waiting on a few things before we announce. As Steve mentioned, we're hoping we can start revealing stuff soon.

Hatta said:
Sorry for the lack of info guys, and well... the vagueness of everything at the moment. We're just waiting on a few things before we announce. As Steve mentioned, we're hoping we can start revealing stuff soon.
When you do eventually start revealing stuff, is there a chance you can be as open as Loore was with GRID Autosport? It is so good to just have the answers there and then instead of 'oh we can't say right now'. I appreciate there are some things you need to keep behind closed doors, but please be as open as possible :p

If F1 2014 is not on next-gen then that's un-excusable and I am not buying. And I'm still on the fence if it is on next-gen. The news may really make me want it, we'll see.

Hatta said:
When you do eventually start revealing stuff, is there a chance you can be as open as Loore was with GRID Autosport? It is so good to just have the answers there and then instead of 'oh we can't say right now'. I appreciate there are some things you need to keep behind closed doors, but please be as open as possible :p

So agreed. /signed.

Hatta said:

yeah I agree I think it's better all around if they aer especially since neither Grid 2 nor F1 2013 went according to plan