Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2014 - News "Soon"

You call that good news? That terrible news. I wanna race F1 2014 on next gen. 

It's not that the PS4 came out yesterday or something. They knew that by the time F1 2014 would come out a lot of consoles would have been sold already. So why is the pinnacle of motorsports not on the pinnacle of consoles? 

Is it me or is it not as simple as bringing the PC version to the next gen consoles? Or is Codemasters going console only? New rumor? No PC version.

And as we have seen from previous tweets of Steve he seems to be playing on the PS4 so this can only meen one thing: PS4 exclusive!
Sorry for the lack of info guys, and well... the vagueness of everything at the moment. We're just waiting on a few things before we announce. As Steve mentioned, we're hoping we can start revealing stuff soon.
Hatta said:
Sorry for the lack of info guys, and well... the vagueness of everything at the moment. We're just waiting on a few things before we announce. As Steve mentioned, we're hoping we can start revealing stuff soon.
When you do eventually start revealing stuff, is there a chance you can be as open as Loore was with GRID Autosport? It is so good to just have the answers there and then instead of 'oh we can't say right now'. I appreciate there are some things you need to keep behind closed doors, but please be as open as possible :p

Hatta said:
When you do eventually start revealing stuff, is there a chance you can be as open as Loore was with GRID Autosport? It is so good to just have the answers there and then instead of 'oh we can't say right now'. I appreciate there are some things you need to keep behind closed doors, but please be as open as possible :p

So agreed. /signed.
Hatta said:

yeah I agree I think it's better all around if they aer especially since neither Grid 2 nor F1 2013 went according to plan