F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Paid for Schumacher Deluxe- Received basic game instead

I brought the Schumacher deluxe edition for $20 from the Sony PlayStation store but when I downloaded the game, I only got the regular version. Brought it up with Sony but after several attempts to give me the version I paid for, they told me to go talk to the publisher. Kind of crappy since I brought it from their store. Whenever I try to get the Schumacher DLC's it says unavailable because I already own it (which I dont ironically as I never got that part of the game). Just frustrating..

Any help from the publisher will work. I using a PS5.

Moving this to chat where someone with a console will tell you where it's going wrong.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Moving this to chat where someone with a console will tell you where it's going wrong.

thank you. Hoping something good will happen..

FYI - did renewal of license. did turn off console sharing off and back on again with sign out and sign in again. Did delete the game and reinstalled. Did everything I could think of but whatever I did, Schumacher version is never available. Its always greyed out and not available. Maybe because I'm using a PS5 ?? But why would Sony sell it to PS5 owners If it didn't work?

Edited by Ayarlett

Posted (edited)

I do not have a console, but you did check the in game mailbox, did you, maybe there is a pointer there? Maybe, you own the DLC but it did not get installed along with the base game and you have to do something about that first?

Edited by Schneehase

I have the Schumacher version, but honestly don't remember there being a problem. I am on PC though.

There was a thread for people whose Schumacher DLC didn't get activated, try resurrecting that and I'm sure one of the team will get back to you after looking into it.

Schumacher DLC Removal | STEP THIS WAY - Page 15 - F1® 2020 Game Forum - Codemasters Community

Seems there are a few people with the same problem and moving to the next stage. Appreciate the help and thanks.

If you don’t have any success getting it you probably have to speak to the company you brought game off as you not received what you paid for which is covered in most countries laws for refunds.

Great....Sony sends me to codemasters and codemasters sends me back to Sony.

It's a game of **** tennis.

Hi @Ayarlett,

Can you please send:

•  Proof Of Purchase
  •  Confirmation Of Platform
  •  Date Of Purchase
  •  A short description of your issue. Please confirm exactly which DLC you cannot access in-game
  •  Gamertag

Please send this to community@codemasters.com and I'll speak to the sales team and get a response for you.

22 hours ago, Ayarlett said:

Great....Sony sends me to codemasters and codemasters sends me back to Sony.

It's a game of **** tennis.

Which country are you from cause uk law states it is the company that sold you the game that be responsible for any refund.

In in the USA but Sony says because I downloaded the game I am not eligible for a refund. How's that for a crooked move!

If I had know it wasn't gonna give me my DLC's, I wouldn't have downloaded that version!