Jump to content Jump to content

My experience of F1 2020 over the year

Jonah Veck

After spending the last year doing a championship with a mate and career I’ve discovered more cons than pros throughout the game sadly. 
- the most common occurrence that must be addressed is the lack of safety car or VSC appearance when multiple cars have engine failures or even two AI cars spinning off leaving debris. I have found that only user created incidents are the only to cause a safety car and I find this extremely unrealistic and ruins the excitement of have a change of race strategy.
- the second con is the damage module, as though punctures and front wing damage is great I would like to see the car’s performance be affected if such damages are occurred on the rear wing or side pod. This would make a great addition as it would stop drivers dive bombing as the threat of side pod damage is non existent in the game. 
- though this is the third con it’s definitely the most wanted issue I want improved. The aggression of AI should be immensely increased in certain situations such as last lap battles, or AI drivers sending it to overtake instead of sitting behind with a 3 tenth gap for 15 laps. This issue must be fixed as it completely ruins the challenging process of the dying laps on a race. 

Basic needs to improve the game:

-Include Martin Brundle as a commentator

-fix multiplayer servers to stop lag 

-Co-op my team (online and split screen)

-update the safety cars to the newer AMG GTR and add the Aston Martin Vanatge. 

-improve depth of Jeff and make him sound more passionate on the radio 

-make large curbs have a negative effect on the cars to stop drivers mounting them 

-pit stop during qualifying to get back on track quicker 

-add preseason testing 

-improve the graphics immensely if able to 

-make the car sounds more realistic (I want that Honda engine to grumble at low revs)

-customise the appearance of driver (like nba my player or Fifa pro clubs) 

-make your own helmets design and car design from scratch and share them like on Forza 

-if you can, please please please allow for shifter lights to work and rotary switches

- and add Jonah to the commentary names plz 😂

though the game was very exciting and fun these issues being fixed in F1 2021 would immensely improve gameplay and excitement 

Archived