Jump to content
Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
PC Forum Championship Season 4 F1 2020 | Sign Up Here Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

F1® 2021 | Arrives July 16 | Pre-Orders Live Now

Recommended Posts

Apologies if it’s already been answered but I’m a little confused about the track list in the game for its release date.
 

When the game releases in July will it just feature the 2021 calendar minus the new tracks that will be added in a patch post-release? (Meaning minus Imola, Portimao and Jeddah).  

So if we start career mode on release day the first season will be shorter and only consist of a shorter calendar? But season 2 onwards, proving the patch it out by then as an example, will then automatically detect the new tracks and have the full calendar?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the requirements on the steam page final or just placeholder? I want to know if I'm going to be better off getting it on my Xbox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2021 at 12:38 PM, BarryBL said:

How far will you go before you reach your ‘Braking Point’? It’s time for the next generation with F1® 2021, the official videogame of the 2021 FIA Formula One World Championship ™. Racing onto your PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One, or PC via Steam on July 16, F1® 2021 is packed full of brand-new features, which we’ll take a closer look at right here. 

Check out the trailer for F1® 2021 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrJ8PddAMIw

What’s new? 

Braking Point 

Go on an epic journey with ‘Braking Point’, our brand-new story mode. Rise from the ranks of Formula 2™ to a shot at stardom in the world of Formula 1®. Experience the lifestyle both on and off the track as you take your seat in the pinnacle of motorsport. 

That’s not all. After his infamous debut in F1® 2019, Devon Butler is back. We’ll have plenty more to reveal about him and our brand-new story mode, ‘Braking Point’ in the coming weeks. 

Two-Player Career 

We’re also excited to reveal a feature you’ve requested for a long time – the ability to play career with your friends, either co-operatively or competitively. As each player will have complete control over the assists, you’ll be able to enjoy the game whether you’re a veteran or a newcomer to the series. 

Real-Season Start 

F1® 2021’s 'Real-Season Start' feature lets you jump into this season's action, reflecting the live standings, and then you can take over and drive the remaining races. Great for players who want to jump into the season to align with the real-world season. 

Next-Generation Experience 

For the first time, F1® 2021 is coming to Xbox Series X|S and PS5 with visual uplift and faster loading times, alongside PS4, Xbox One and PC via Steam. And if you’re planning to upgrade, we’re very happy to tell you that F1® 2021 will support Xbox Smart Delivery and PlayStation’s free upgrade if you’re switching to an Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5*. 

 

What’s returning to F1® 2021?  

Features you know and love from F1® 2020, such as My Team, two-player split-screen, shorter seasons, accessible options, and F2™ aren’t going anywhere. We’re also expanding and refining many other features, including scalable assist options, driver stats and multiplayer.  

 

Pre-ordering 

If you’re excited for F1® 2021, you can pre-order right now. You’ll get the Braking Point Content Pack, a set of exclusive in-game items inspired by the new story experience’s fictional stars, and 5,000 PitCoins. 

Our digital Deluxe Edition includes seven soon-to-be-unveiled classic F1® drivers for My Team, three days early access, extra customisation content, 18,000 PitCoins and the Braking Point Content Pack. 

We’ll also be adding three new circuits, Portimão, Imola, and Jeddah, which will be available to all players as free post-launch content. 

For more F1® 2021 news, make sure you’ve bookmarked the Formula 1 game website and are following our social channels on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook, as well as any forum news from yours truly. We've also added some renders of the liveries for the F1® 2021 season below:

F12021_alpine_hybrid_OCO31_marketing_right.png

F12021_aston_martin_hybrid_STR18_marketing_right.png

F12021_sauber_hybrid_RAI7_marketing_right.png

F12021_williams_hybrid_RUS63_marketing_right.png

*Our live service content may change as we continue development, and we will always strive to keep our community as informed as possible. 

**Conditions and restrictions apply. See https://www.ea.com/games/f1/f1-2021/buy and retailer sites for details.

 

£74.99 and we don't get Mugello Eifel Istanbul it's still early but if we hear no more information of what else is in the game I might just wait for a price drop as it's steep to say the least. More than likely the multiplayer might actually work by then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Under which flag Mazepin will racing in game? Under Russian flag or Russian Automobile Federation?

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chromatic said:

£74.99 and we don't get Mugello Eifel Istanbul it's still early but if we hear no more information of what else is in the game I might just wait for a price drop as it's steep to say the least. More than likely the multiplayer might actually work by then.

approx. 20 pence per day to play an F1 game for as many hours that you have free to play per day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For F1 2021, I would particularly like to see a revision of the casual mode. Since I have a physical disability, the steering assistance is very helpful for me. However, it would be cool if you could set the steering assist in low, medium or high, similar to Forza Motorsport. Because the assist is currently far too strong, even for me. In addition, it would be better if there were an warm up lap and safety car in casual mode too. So generally just more customization options in casual mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2021 at 12:38 PM, BarryBL said:

How far will you go before you reach your ‘Braking Point’? It’s time for the next generation with F1® 2021, the official videogame of the 2021 FIA Formula One World Championship ™. Racing onto your PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One, or PC via Steam on July 16, F1® 2021 is packed full of brand-new features, which we’ll take a closer look at right here. 

Check out the trailer for F1® 2021 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrJ8PddAMIw

What’s new? 

Braking Point 

Go on an epic journey with ‘Braking Point’, our brand-new story mode. Rise from the ranks of Formula 2™ to a shot at stardom in the world of Formula 1®. Experience the lifestyle both on and off the track as you take your seat in the pinnacle of motorsport. 

That’s not all. After his infamous debut in F1® 2019, Devon Butler is back. We’ll have plenty more to reveal about him and our brand-new story mode, ‘Braking Point’ in the coming weeks. 

Two-Player Career 

We’re also excited to reveal a feature you’ve requested for a long time – the ability to play career with your friends, either co-operatively or competitively. As each player will have complete control over the assists, you’ll be able to enjoy the game whether you’re a veteran or a newcomer to the series. 

Real-Season Start 

F1® 2021’s 'Real-Season Start' feature lets you jump into this season's action, reflecting the live standings, and then you can take over and drive the remaining races. Great for players who want to jump into the season to align with the real-world season. 

Next-Generation Experience 

For the first time, F1® 2021 is coming to Xbox Series X|S and PS5 with visual uplift and faster loading times, alongside PS4, Xbox One and PC via Steam. And if you’re planning to upgrade, we’re very happy to tell you that F1® 2021 will support Xbox Smart Delivery and PlayStation’s free upgrade if you’re switching to an Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5*. 

 

What’s returning to F1® 2021?  

Features you know and love from F1® 2020, such as My Team, two-player split-screen, shorter seasons, accessible options, and F2™ aren’t going anywhere. We’re also expanding and refining many other features, including scalable assist options, driver stats and multiplayer.  

 

Pre-ordering 

If you’re excited for F1® 2021, you can pre-order right now. You’ll get the Braking Point Content Pack, a set of exclusive in-game items inspired by the new story experience’s fictional stars, and 5,000 PitCoins. 

Our digital Deluxe Edition includes seven soon-to-be-unveiled classic F1® drivers for My Team, three days early access, extra customisation content, 18,000 PitCoins and the Braking Point Content Pack. 

We’ll also be adding three new circuits, Portimão, Imola, and Jeddah, which will be available to all players as free post-launch content. 

For more F1® 2021 news, make sure you’ve bookmarked the Formula 1 game website and are following our social channels on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook, as well as any forum news from yours truly. We've also added some renders of the liveries for the F1® 2021 season below:

F12021_alpine_hybrid_OCO31_marketing_right.png

F12021_aston_martin_hybrid_STR18_marketing_right.png

F12021_sauber_hybrid_RAI7_marketing_right.png

F12021_williams_hybrid_RUS63_marketing_right.png

*Our live service content may change as we continue development, and we will always strive to keep our community as informed as possible. 

**Conditions and restrictions apply. See https://www.ea.com/games/f1/f1-2021/buy and retailer sites for details.

 

This is amazing news so excited to see who the iconic drivers are 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was expecting that new for ages. 
 

cheers!!! Let’s see how it works with EA association. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ridiculous price range, btw the game incoming incomplete and uses the same tracks layouts since 2016 edition, every track have someting wrong or changed and the game don´t fix that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it doesnt mention anything about australia, will the game come out with the reworked australia track or will it also be updated later down the line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like with the previous titles it's no VR no buy for me. 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Exasperated said:

approx. 20 pence per day to play an F1 game for as many hours that you have free to play per day.

 You should count the days waiting for the game to be playable with continuous issues after release whilst waiting for a fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello, is there gonna be a steelbook edition for F1 2021? I'd be really interested in it, I'm from Germany and I'd like to know in which store it's possible to buy it or is there no steelbook edition or a edition with a steelbook for this game? 

Edited by MissionTime05

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, GamersHeavenTV said:

For F1 2021, I would particularly like to see a revision of the casual mode. Since I have a physical disability, the steering assistance is very helpful for me. However, it would be cool if you could set the steering assist in low, medium or high, similar to Forza Motorsport. Because the assist is currently far too strong, even for me. In addition, it would be better if there were an warm up lap and safety car in casual mode too. So generally just more customization options in casual mode.

THIS IS SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY DOES NEED ADDING TO THE GAME!!!....HELP THIS GEEZER OUT so he can enjoy the game properly along with any other people in the same situation , all that other nonsense that people want can wait.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chromatic said:

 You should count the days waiting for the game to be playable with continuous issues after release whilst waiting for a fix.

That is true but it depends a lot on the way you look at life ; as in how you respond to this kind of stuff , If a person never made a mistake while at work  in all their working life that ended up affecting lots of other people in a negative way then I think that it would be reasonable for that person to ask of others that they give complete perfection back. I personally wish that  I was that perfect. I truly hope you get what you are owed in exchange for your money. Regards.

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MissionTime05 said:

Hello, is there gonna be a steelbook edition for F1 2021? I'd be really interested in it, I'm from Germany and I'd like to know in which store it's possible to buy it or is there no steelbook edition or a edition with a steelbook for this game? 

UTB a Game 'exclusive', they don't have it listed as an option at this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone,

Firstly, thanks for the enthusiasm with the new trailer release. With most discussion and requests at this stage, I can only comment on what's in the trailer or answer some questions from the text that came with it. I understand the passion for more detail, and we will be giving more and more detail the closer we get towards July 16. If I don't answer your question right now, I'm not ignoring you, its just more than likely I can't talk about it at this stage.

As well as getting myself a one-way ticket to a LOT of trouble (understandably so 😛 ), speculating on a new release is a part of the excitement and the fun of a new game being announced. However, once I have any news I can publish, I'll add it to the forums so everyone can see 👍

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BarryBL

Hi. I have a question about the roster in career mode. Do you have any information about the possibility to change the lineup by myself as an option? Do anyone is considering such a thing or it is unlikely to get into the game at all? I love the driver market system but I feel that some moves are irrational ( f.e. Russell went to Haas in season 2 of my Career Mode and is driving there for 3 years now still without a single point in the championship ). Are someone plans to add reserve drivers to teams? It would be nice to have an opportunity to contract drivers like Hulkenberg or Wehrlein. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×