Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

F1® 2021 | Arrives July 16 | Pre-Orders Live Now

2 hours ago, Kuhntz said:

Yeah I’m hoping Ik digital is easy but I’ve got all my f1 games disc I hate breaking tradition lol don’t fail me codemasters 🏎

I've not seen this explicitly stated by Codemasters but I'll bet the iconic drivers will be available as DLC (like the Schumacher content was for the current game) so buying the non-deluxe disc version may be an option to consider. You wouldn't get the enhanced pre-order bonuses should you want them though. On the other hand disc pre-order prices can be rather cheaper (£45 vs £60 in UK currently).

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

First post so go easy on me!

I pre ordered the deluxe version on the PS store website but I cannot find the game in my library on my PS4 console. Looking on my library on the website it’s showing that I have purchased the PS5 version of the game. I don’t remember being given a choice when I purchased, I don’t have a PS5. 

Any ideas how to fix this our will I need to email Sony? This is my first pre order so not sure of the process. 

Thanks

Edited by Faze2010

Hey guys!

I just pre ordered the game (PSN) right now. I used the link from F1 2020 to pre order the deluxe version.

But now I'm a bit confused, cause there was no option to download the PS5 version on my PS5!

Only the PS4 version was available at pre download option.

Is that normal?

Im afraid that the link in the game just contains the PS4 version ...

(In the description the PS5 version was also named)

I thought it was a discount link just like every year.

Can anybody confirm this?

But why then I am not able to choose the PS5 version as the one I like to pre dowload when it's time for it??? 😞

I cant see the ps5 version on my bought games section.

Screenshot_20210629-213344_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Hellseeker1332

I’ve been looking all over and I can’t find the info anywhere. On every website the braking point is listed directly after the deluxe edition info, surely I don’t have to pay an extra $40 for the deluxe edition?????

please tell me that it’s available on the standard edition

25 minutes ago, MonkeyMan007MMM said:

I’ve been looking all over and I can’t find the info anywhere. On every website the braking point is listed directly after the deluxe edition info, surely I don’t have to pay an extra $40 for the deluxe edition?????

please tell me that it’s available on the standard edition

Braking point is in the standard edition.

Will "F1 2021" support Japanese languages?

I checked the Steam Japanese site of "F1 2021".
Japanese is not checked in the language table.

Does 2021 not support Japanese immediately after its release? It seems that some Japanese users are worried. ..

スクリーンショット 2021-07-09 181225.png