Jump to content Jump to content

F1® 2021 | Arrives July 16 | Pre-Orders Live Now

19 minutes ago, TheWalker17 said:

Tbh I think they just ignore them. You can't keep releasing games that feature the EXACT SAME BUGS AND GLITCHES of the past game. It shows you just don't care. How long it took them to fix the damn Suzuka bump? 4 years for something that a modder can do in 1h probably. FOUR YEARS. And we still have tracks with bumps that are not there irl, and I have to listen to codies that say that they have accurate track data.

Same with bugs, rev limiter, sessions crashing, SC and VSC that hand out random penalties, setups not loaded. But I guess it's down to our connection. 4 iterations and we still have this s.hit. It doesn't look like they care.

And I don't even want to talk about problems reported during the beta phase and never corrected. The worst thing of all are people accepting it like it's normal. Dedicated servers have been a thing in racing games for over 15 years. I bet they're still running XP and Internet Explorer

From what I have seen personally, bugs that are entered into the bug reports exactly as intended do get fixed. A video on twitter does not give them anywhere near enough information to fix a bug so yes you see a lot of it posted around on social media but unless you submit a bug report then what can you expect when they dont get fixed. 

That Time Trial glitch had been around for a while yes, but drivers said themselves they kept it on the down-low to exploit it. So no wonder noone found it until it was posted online.

As a driver just below the esport bracket, I really do care for the state of multiplayer but complaining in a forum post isnt really going to help. Best thing to do is to get footage of the bug/glitch and then submit a bug report on this very website. There you will be helping the future of the games rather than complaining about it

14 minutes ago, TwistOliver2006 said:

How I can beta testing?

They have not confirmed the beta testing dates just yet. Im sure if you follow this forum or keep an eye on the main website, you will soon have an answer 🙂

• Agree 1
16 minutes ago, zampa said:

Will Canada still be in the game despite it   being cancelled today @BarryBL

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/canadian-grand-prix-f1-montreal-cancelled-1.5988769

I'm quite sure it will, and it will still be the utter c.rap version they've been using forever, with a non existent bump before the final chicane.

But Lee Mather says they have better track data than laser scans 🙄

I wonder if the devs watched Marcel Fischer's series on YT, with him literally destroying Codies for their **** job at making tracks every single year. Can't wait for the recycled F1 2013 Imola version

Edited by TheWalker17
  • Administrator
Just now, RaserPaul said:

@BarryBL is there something you can say about the other tracks? Will Barcelona T10 be updated? Whats about the new layout in Australia and France? Will Singapore be updated if there is going to be the change of layout? 

Not at this point in time @RaserPaul I'm afraid.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Not at this point in time @RaserPaul I'm afraid.

Thanks for answering 🙂 I have a further question. In steam there is something about "victory radiocalls" ... Will this be an animation or is this a secret #Inlap? You dont have to commet about the inlap ... Please just tell if you are able to talk about victory radiocalls or not 🙂 

Edited by RaserPaul
3 minutes ago, RaserPaul said:

Thanks for answering 🙂 I have a further question. In steam there is something about "victory radiocalls" ... Will this be an animation or is this a secret #Inlap? You dont have to commet about the inlap ... Please just tell if you are able to talk about victory radiocalls or not 🙂 

Prob an emote type thing in multiplayer.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

Can't comment at this time @RaserPaul as it is something we will announce in more detail in the future.

thanks for answering again, can we go on with this? I am asking questions and you are answering if you are allowed to talk about or not? xD Would be a great idea ^^

Thanks mate. If you dont want to answer, just tell me ^^ I have enough questions.

Is there a plan to release all of the new 3 tracks at the same time or in several patches? I mean, would be possible. Can you comment or are you not allowed to? 

The game always launched for 120 R$ in my country, now the price is 330 R$...
what the...
why ?
Really, why should anyone pay for this price in this game ?
One more thing, with this price i can buy full f1 2020 and 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015....

Edited by UrielPinheiro
  • Agree 2
17 minutes ago, Ho3n3r said:

Yeah, you're gonna have to rethink those regional prices. Not paying more than 3X what I paid last year, they exist for a reason.

It should be same price for everyone.

Or should I just use a vpn and buy it cheaper?

Edited by zampa
  • Disagree 10