Jump to content Jump to content

new tracks every year ...

l'aggiunta di nuovi circuiti al calendario della F1 è un problema solo per Codemasters. Miami sarà uno dei problemi del prossimo anno. Sono un problema perché in teoria il gioco deve essere aggiornato in tutte le piste, soprattutto in quelle più vecchie, servono cordoli assolutamente nuovi. I video di Marcel Fischer sui circuiti sono molto chiari, spero che Barry o qualcun altro ci portino delle buone notizie, abbiamo bisogno che tutte le piste siano aggiornate all'ultima versione.@ BarryBL

Edited by mikyesposto95
  • Administrator
On 4/18/2021 at 12:51 PM, mikyesposto95 said:

l'aggiunta di nuovi circuiti al calendario della F1 è un problema solo per Codemasters. Miami sarà uno dei problemi del prossimo anno. Sono un problema perché in teoria il gioco deve essere aggiornato in tutte le piste, soprattutto in quelle più vecchie, servono cordoli assolutamente nuovi. I video di Marcel Fischer sui circuiti sono molto chiari, spero che Barry o qualcun altro ci portino delle buone notizie, abbiamo bisogno che tutte le piste siano aggiornate all'ultima versione.@ BarryBL

Hi Mikey,

Please note that this is a English forum. Please post in English

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Hi Mikey,

Please note that this is a English forum. Please post in English

there was the active translator,Sorry Barry.

adding new circuits to the F1 calendar is a problem only for Codemasters. Miami will be one of the problems next year. They are a problem because in theory the game must be updated in all the tracks, especially in the older ones, absolutely new curbs are needed. Marcel Fischer's videos on the circuits are very clear, I hope Barry or someone else bring us some good news, we need all the tracks to be updated to the latest version. this was my question @BarryBL

• Thanks 2

maybe I explained myself wrong. I meant that adding new tracks in reality unfortunately takes time away from Codemasters because we would first have to update all the old tracks (I mean the ones that have been present since f1 2010) to the latest version, such as the curbs and the layout. At this point I hope that the f1 series will become a service in the next few years (iracing style), so that we can update everything in real time without the need to release a game every year. Codemasters would have much more time available and thanks to the updates we could have constantly updated circuits and cars.

35 minutes ago, mikyesposto95 said:

maybe I explained myself wrong. I meant that adding new tracks in reality unfortunately takes time away from Codemasters because we would first have to update all the old tracks (I mean the ones that have been present since f1 2010) to the latest version, such as the curbs and the layout. At this point I hope that the f1 series will become a service in the next few years (iracing style), so that we can update everything in real time without the need to release a game every year. Codemasters would have much more time available and thanks to the updates we could have constantly updated circuits and cars.

Are there any examples of an iRacing style model on consoles? My suspicion is not, which may in part explain the annual release approach....

Also I think most would prioritise the inclusion of new tracks over minor changes to existing tracks. I certainly would. The more major change to the Australian track layout is a more pressing change too.

55 minutes ago, mikyesposto95 said:

Then how are the going to make money though unless they did an I racing approach and made multiplayer a payed service which may deal with dirty drivers in lobbies.