Jump to content Jump to content

Yes the first incarnation from 2008. Still the most playable of all the grid series including the new one on the Xbox one ( sorry but it just is). More people play the original than any of the later versions. A straight forward no fuss fantastic bumper to bumper race game. Everyone knows everyone, we all have our strengths ( mine touring cars) and weaknesses. Simply clean graphics and easy to get on with. I’ve played quite a few different racing games but this one has stood the test of time, 10 years at least. I’ve asked codemasters and EA sports on several occasions about putting it on the Xbox one because so many players would return to but due to some licensing problems it can’t. I’m sure for a company like codemasters and EA sports could easily sort that. I know they won’t earn their millions out of it but this game has something about it, yes it is a bit arcadey but it’s fun. Yes it’s a bit unreal getting a Chevrolet lacetti around a sharp corner at 99mph but so can everyone else. It’s damn good racing with good adult chat (40-80 years old). It needs someone above to have a good look at this game because all later versions missed it. If you have a old 360 sat in a corner somewhere, dust it off and come and play. 

• Thanks 1
On 4/18/2021 at 3:17 PM, machman said:

Yes it’s a bit unreal getting a Chevrolet lacetti around a sharp corner at 99mph but so can everyone else. It’s damn good racing with good adult chat (40-80 years old). It needs someone above to have a good look at this game because all later versions missed it. If you have a old 360 sat in a corner somewhere, dust it off and come and play  buy term papers cheap

I had a Lacetti for a long time, the 🔥. Prior's car does not compare to everything else. Now I have lacetti 1.6 and the Prior is faster, it's just lighter, but it's more comfortable in the Lacetti and there is more space.