Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

image.png.40f36718a3b9adb179177c98f097988c.png

I would like to see in F1 2021 this model of onboard vision, just like the real F1 2021, this would be possible, since the angle in the game would be much more realistic.
Edited by loganfallon
7 hours ago, loganfallon said:

image.png.40f36718a3b9adb179177c98f097988c.png

I would like to see in F1 2021 this model of onboard vision, just like the real F1 2021, this would be possible, since the angle in the game would be much more realistic.

Mmmmmm Why wait , just go to the pause menu in the 2020 version of the game when you are driving on track and click right to access 'Preferences' , select camera settings then choose TV POD as VIEW and then set OFFSET: Lateral to 0.85 or 0.90 or whatever you want then set OFFSET: Vertical to the height that makes it the same as your picture shows.  Taddddddddaaaaar!!!   ............... seek and you will find.

BTW if you are a spectator watching  a race then  that will be more realistic as you said ;  but if you are driving the car while playing the game then that will be described as 'much more unrealistic' Drivers of cars do not sit on top of the 'Halo' while racing it is not possible in real life ........... yet.    Enjoy your new spectating view point. Regards

Its very unlikely that this Camera settings menu will be removed from the 2021 version of the game as its been available for quite  some years now . Take a look around the games menu's there's probably a whole lot of stuff actually already in the game that you have been waiting for Codemasters to put in.

Edited by Exasperated
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2021 at 4:14 PM, GaxieY said:

IRL Onboard cams have fisheye lens' that's why sidepods doesn't match with the onboard in the game. 

I,m glad you cleared that up . I missed that about the distorted side pods , who would have thought that someone would not only want to drive the car from the T-Cam but also they want to then drive the car through the distorted view of a fish face lens , and people get confused by the simple things that I say .....this and the " look ma no hands "incident really are quite disturbing .........assists for driving in wet weather coming soon and with any luck the 'Banana splits' and 'Ant hill mobs' vehicles will be available in my team. Whhhhhhooa!

https://youtu.be/XuRnm39-s9I?t=129

Edited by Exasperated