Jump to content Jump to content

Can't start the game

6 minutes ago, GoldenMatrix said:

I7 6700k

16gb ram 3000mhz 

Asus rog z170 maximus viii hero

Gtx 1080 asus strix a8g

What i posted is the only error message i get.

Please refer to my previous post. We must have the bug report format as outlined in the link.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, GoldenMatrix said:

https://support.codefusion.technology/f12020_9kfszuhsf/?e=88500005&l=italian this is the link with the status 88500005. i just did a fresh windows install and game as well.

Hi @GoldenMatrix,

Please copy and fill out the reporting template @steviejay69 has provided for forum troubleshooting and potential support. We currently don't have enough information to help you.

here it is @BarryBL @steviejay69

1. the game don't start. i press play and than error, like the photo from the first post.
2. i think 1.17, but can't be sure becouse the game don't start
3. game
4. i don't need to recreate the problem. can't even play
5. each time i try to lunch the game
6. i tried trubleshoting software and hardware, now i'm running a fresh install of windows, done it 3 hours ago.
7. xbox one gamepad
8. F1 2020 20_04_2021 00_24_25.png

DxDiag.txt

On 4/20/2021 at 5:49 PM, GoldenMatrix said:

long story short i did an hackintosh last week. even when fixed is useles that information.

Well, please correct your UEFI 3802

Version 3802
2018/04/27 8.22 MBytes
MAXIMUS VIII HERO BIOS 3802
Improved system performance.
Updated Intel CPU microcode.
Improved DRAM compatibility.
Using USB BIOS Flashback, please rename to "M8H.CAP" after download;

I would suggest you uninstall and reinstall the game after reverting the UEFI. Unzip and rename the .CAP file as above.

USB BIOS Flashback offers a hassle-free updating solution for your ultimate convenience. Install a USB storage device containing the BIOS file, press the BIOS Flashback button for about three seconds, and the UEFI BIOS is automatically updated even without entering the existing BIOS or operating system. It also allows you to regularly check for UEFI BIOS updates, and download the latest BIOS automatically.

To use USB BIOS Flashback: Copy M8H.CAP to the root directory of your USB storage device. Turn off the system and connect the USB storage device to the USB BIOS Flashback port. Press the USB BIOS Flashback button. 

image.png.552e48335170d5c20fef06681035aa74.png

Archived