Jump to content Jump to content

Only Italian players can join our unranked lobby

A detailed description of the issue.

In the last few days when I, or one of my friends (all Italians), create an unranked lobby, only Italian players join, no foreigners unless we invite them from Steam.
We tried even at different times of the day, but it doesn’t solve.
So it becomes very difficult to play because the lobbies are always half-empty.
I don’t know if the other players can't see the lobby or have trouble connecting.

Platform

Steam

What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

Ranked/Unranked/Leagues

Unranked lobbies

Wired or Wireless Connection?

Wired

The amount of players in your session?

6 italian friends + Other italian players joining the lobby

Were you the host?

Usually yes, but even my friends have hosted without solving the problem

Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see?

We all have the same problem. One of my friends lives in Portugal, but even if he was hosting only Italian players

We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

How do you make the problem happen?

We’ve had this problem for about a week, we try to play every night.

Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here.

Is there a code in the lobby before the race?

Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?

Tonight I can create another lobby and record a video to show the problem.

• Administrator

Sounds like a potential ISP issue perhaps. You may want to check with your ISP, your online settings as well. 

ix) Problems joining/creating network sessions
If you are running a Firewall, ensure it is set to allow the game to communicate on the following ports for both inbound and outbound traffic: TCP and UDP port 3074

• Administrator

@Xabaras95 can you:

• Try joining another session (e.g. an Unranked lobby that they can all see) and let us know who can join or not.

• See whether they, or anyone else, can see the game in the session list.
  • Confirm the game-mode you are trying to create. Is it 'Open', 'Invite Only' or 'Friends Only'. A video showing your setup while creating the lobby and people trying to join will help here. 

Archived